I need help with my port forwarding for my xbox one's nat type

Discus and support I need help with my port forwarding for my xbox one's nat type in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had this problem for months now and I've tried to change my nat type to open but I have a problem with the port forwarding, because when I test the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alexandramhlanga, Aug 16, 2021.

1. I need help with my port forwarding for my xbox one's nat type

I had this problem for months now and I've tried to change my nat type to open but I have a problem with the port forwarding, because when I test the ports for the xbox live at the GRC scam. all the port are tested "stealth" what does that f-ing mean please help.

:)

Alexandramhlanga, Aug 16, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Usually, there is a list of ports that is used by Xbox Live, which is this:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can see how to troubleshoot NAT errors here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. LBx Jaggerwar Win User

Why can I not join or host multiplayer matches?

Greetings WaysideMicrobe8,

My question for you would be are you having issues with your Nat type? Sometimes unplugging your router/modem can fix it but if there is a "Nat type: moderate" or " Nat type: Strict" that would be your number one issue right there. If that is the case, you
    would have to get a hold of your ISP ( Internet Service provider a.k.a Comcast, Century link, AT&T) to open ports/ port forwarding or you could do it yourself. I will leave links for you and I hope they help.

Sincerely,

Jagger

Nat issues :

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/troubleshoot-multiplayer-game

Xbox One Port forwarding:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/network-ports-used-xbox-live
  4. taidara Win User

I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and nothing has worked yet!

I really need help here! I have a new router after upgrading my internet package and can't seem to change my NAT Type on games for the Xbox One to Open. I am able to log into my router and have admin access, I've tried port forwarding for all the ports in
    TCP & UDP Microsoft says is needed to access to Xbox Live. I've even made rules to allow the ports through my firewall.

My Xbox also shows an Open NAT Type when I'm in network settings on the Xbox home, but as soon as I pop in a game to play, such as Modern Warfare, my NAT Type is shown as being Moderate.

What am I doing wrong?
    Please post up the make/model of your router, as well as your modem (if this is not a single device).
  5. XboxFan5 Win User

Xbox One- NAT type is open, cannot connect to matches/parties?

I am having trouble with my NAT settings.....and port forwarding. I have the Microsoft port ranges but do not which ones go with my router type
  6. Hitman002 Win User

Can't download profile in xbox 360 emulator

I go to it working finally. I have a moderate NAT type due to my firewell so I did port forwarding on my Xbox one to get my NAT to open. I guess though if you do that it blocks the 360 emulator from contacting Xbox live services. I deleted the ports I forwarded
    from my router and it worked right after that.
Thema:

1. I need help with my port forwarding for my xbox one's nat type - Similar Threads - need help port

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  7. : I need help with port forwarding

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I need help with port forwarding: : I need help with port forwarding In every COD I've played this problems happens to me, what I do is going to network setting on the console and check multiple times my NAT type until it works...
  8. : Need help with port forwarding.

: Need help with port forwarding.: : Need help with port forwarding. Hi there, You can take a look at https://portforward.com/technicolor/tg789vn/ for guidance on how to properly setup the port forwarding....
  9. I need help with port forwarding NAT is open but port 3544 seems blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with port forwarding NAT is open but port 3544 seems blocked: After being unable to resolve, I removed port 3544 and am left with 88,3074,53,80,500,4500. What do I need to adjust to get port 3544 working properly? 03ce1b4c-eaab-4c60-bfc6-2d70fe519a57
  10. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need Help With Port Forwarding

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need Help With Port Forwarding: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Need Help With Port Forwarding have you tried opening port 3074? 3fde8de9-b116-4df0-bf6d-e90c0b2ab288