I need help with my parental controls passcode.

Discus and support I need help with my parental controls passcode. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I needed to download the Optional Media Update because I wanted to play all music from my iPod on the Xbox 360.But I needed the parental... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PandaChazboz, Nov 19, 2016.

1. PandaChazboz
    PandaChazboz Guest

I need help with my parental controls passcode. [​IMG]

I needed to download the Optional Media Update because I wanted to play all music from my iPod on the Xbox 360.But I needed the parental control password. I forgot it , so I did the steps to reset it, but I forgot the answer to the password sentence! Please
    can someone help me right away?!

:)

PandaChazboz, Nov 19, 2016
  2. NI slapshots
    NI slapshots Guest
    Having trouble resetting my Xbox parental controls can anyone help?

Hi,

I'm looking to take parental control of my Xbox I just can't remember my passcode can anyone help with resetting it

NI slapshots, Nov 19, 2016
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    gds1972, Nov 19, 2016
  4. Hoskayra Win User

I need to reset paranteral code?

Hello, SabinaMN my name is Oskayra I am independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

There are a few ways to reset the parental code on your Xbox 360:

Method 1: Using your Microsoft account:

Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    Go to the Devices tab.
    **Locate your registered Xbox 360 console and select Show Details.
    Select Manage, then select Reset passcode.
    Follow the instructions to reset your passcode.
    Method 2: Answering the passcode question:

Turn on your Xbox 360.
    Go to Settings > Family.
    Select Parental controls.
    Enter the current passcode.
    Select Change passcode.
    Answer the passcode question you created when setting up parental controls.
    Enter a new passcode.
    Confirm the new passcode.
    Method 3: Contacting Microsoft Support:

Go to the Microsoft Support website.
    Choose the "Contact us" option.
    Select "Xbox" as the product.
    Choose "Account and billing" as the topic.
    Select "Parental controls" as the subtopic.
    Follow the prompts to request a callback or chat with a support representative.
    Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

The console must be registered in your name to reset the parental code using the first method.
    If you have forgotten your passcode question, you will need to contact Microsoft Support for help.
    When creating a new passcode, make sure it is something you will be able to remember.
    It is a good idea to keep a record of your passcode in a safe place.
    I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  5. TomS_15 Win User

Parental settings and Netflix

I tried to setup the parental control on the Netflix account but I am still required to enter the passcode on Xbox so my kids can't watch Netflix content of any kind unless I enter the passcode or give the passcode. Netflix support suggested that I remove
    parental control on Xbox which I think is unacceptable.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

How to go around a password on Xbox 360?

Here is a support article link with instructions on how to do this.

That is if you are talking about the parental passcode on the 360s

Parental passcode reset 360
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

I can't enter in my profile

My guess is that the parental passcode was put into the console.

I would suggest trying the instructions on the following link.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code
  8. HassanB Win User

SO FRUSTRATED !!!!!!!!!

Deleting the profile and downloading it again won't reset the family settings passcode. That will only get rid of an account passcode, not one that's globally set for the console.

You'll need to visit this page here. That page has information on the family settings passcode and how to change
    the passcode or simply turn it off by changing the passcode to nothing. You will need to know the reset code that was previously set or the reset question answer. If you know neither, then you will need to contact Microsoft Chat Support or Request a call via
    this site here. Click Billing & Memberships, under Microsoft Account click Forgot Parental Control Code.
Thema:

1. I need help with my parental controls passcode. - Similar Threads - need help parental

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  4. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  5. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  6. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  7. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...
  8. Need help with Xbox One parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with Xbox One parent account: I work at a children's home with several boys in the cottage. They all have a xbox profile/microsoft account that I have in my Microsoft Family. I changed my email address and it messed things up....
  9. Added funds to parent account, now son cannot use funds. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added funds to parent account, now son cannot use funds. Need help: We did not realize we had set up two accounts. New to having an Xbox. Now funds are on parent account, and not on sons account that he has many hours of progress on his games. Any way to merge...
  10. Need help accessing (self made) parent account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help accessing (self made) parent account: When I made my Xbox account, it made me get a parent account. Later, when I tried to change my settings, I couldn't because I need to log in to my parent account. However, I also have another...