I need help with my notifications in Xbox app PC

Discus and support I need help with my notifications in Xbox app PC in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; For days I stopped receiving notifications of unlocked achievements in the Xbox app, I already checked that my app notifications are enabled and they... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jackson Lo, Jul 23, 2023.

  1. Jackson Lo
    Jackson Lo Guest

    I need help with my notifications in Xbox app PC


    For days I stopped receiving notifications of unlocked achievements in the Xbox app, I already checked that my app notifications are enabled and they still don't work. I restarted and reinstalled the app, reinstalled Gaming Services and nothing.

    I need help ASAP

    :)
     
    Jackson Lo, Jul 23, 2023
    #1
  2. Janet_C Win User

    I need help with my notifications in Xbox app PC

    Hello!

    I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

    In the Windows search bar type "Services".

    Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

    -XblAuth Manager

    -XblGameSave, XboxGipSvc,

    -Xbox Live Game Save,

    -Xbox Live Networking Service,

    Right-click on the service (you must do this for each of them) and select Properties.

    In the Startup Type section of the "General" tab, make sure it is set to Automatic. If it is not already started, click Start.

    Then click Apply and OK to save the changes.

    Restart the device and try again.
  3. Jackson Lo Win User

    I need help with my notifications in Xbox app PC

    That worked TY

    I didn't have the Console Companion appl
  4. Janet_C Win User

    I need help with my notifications in Xbox app PC

    Verify that you have the notifications active in the "Xbox console companion" app and in the "Game Bar".

    Also check that they are active for these applications in the PC settings > System > Notifications.
  5. Balistic Chick Win User

    Why does Microsoft keep removing the ability to uninstall unwanted applications like XBox, the Game Bar, etc.?

    Windows game bar is a nuisance to me, i have all notifications turned off on my pc and with the app itself and i still get notifications from it across my screen. i dont use my pc for gaming i just want this app to stop sending unwanted notifications when
    i have them all turned off
  6. Doom Guy2 Win User

    Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server

    Hi, my friend has the pc version from the xbox app, and as said before he is unable to join due to not receiving a notification of the invite, he is on pc but is using the xbox app to play with me
Thema:

I need help with my notifications in Xbox app PC

Loading...
  1. I need help with my notifications in Xbox app PC - Similar Threads - need help notifications

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  9. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  10. I need help with my friends online statues/notifications

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help with my friends online statues/notifications: Can anyone help me with my notifications? I have them on but I can’t see when my friends get online anymore, it just began happening maybe like a week ago and my friends aren’t appearing offline...