I need help with my friends online statues/notifications

Discus and support I need help with my friends online statues/notifications in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Can anyone help me with my notifications? I have them on but I can’t see when my friends get online anymore, it just began happening maybe like a week... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by illie ��, May 26, 2023.

1. illie ��
    illie �� Guest

Can anyone help me with my notifications? I have them on but I can’t see when my friends get online anymore, it just began happening maybe like a week ago and my friends aren’t appearing offline but I don’t get notified when they get on anymore, not even from the Xbox app. Is there a notification or an update I need?

:)

illie ��, May 26, 2023
  2. illie �� Win User

Oh okay thank you. So it’s not just my Xbox messing up then right? Others are having the same issue? Ive asked my friends and they don’t know what’s wrong so I thought it was just me
  3. Kristen T �� Win User

It’s definitely not just you, it’s happening to me and everyone else too! It’s been like this for about two weeks. It definitely seems to be an issue on Microsoft’s end. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports in regards to the same issue, however, there are no official announcements yet from Microsoft which means that we just need to perform troubleshooting steps and also report this if ever none of the steps work.

Kindly try blocking and then allowing the notification whenever your friend is online. You can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  5. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and there are just some reports but not a major issue. Were you able to try managing the notification settings?
  6. Chris Gelon Win User

No notifications when friends come online/ no alternate profile status's?

Friend notifications are coming hopefully in the next update:
    xboxonedaily.com/.../friends-online-notifications-system-update

You can also favorite any friends you want to know about, and then snap the activity app. This will tell you when they log on.

The status to busy and away, you will need to post that in the suggestion forums, this is a support forum.
Thema:

1. I need help with my friends online statues/notifications - Similar Threads - need help friends

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...
  4. I need help trying to record with my friend

in XboX Insiders
    I need help trying to record with my friend: I know that I can record for 1 hr because of external storage but is there a better way to record videos to post on to things? submitted by /u/Elgabe_theman [link] [comments]
  5. My friends account was hacked I need help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends account was hacked I need help please: My friend had his account hacked and now he lost everything on Xbox, he wants help. The hacker changed the email on Xbox, my friend tried his email and is saying that email doesn’t exist, and he...
  6. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...
  7. My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher: His Minecraft Launcher doesn't work When he open the Launcher, he gets the error "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.4297127D64EC6_1.3.7.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe\G... X C:\Program...
  8. I blocked my friend by accident can unblock him need help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I blocked my friend by accident can unblock him need help: I accidentally blocked my friend and i cant unblock him because when i put unblock and leave the profile and go into the profile it still shows unblock i already did a power cycle dont know what...
  9. Need help connecting to a friends game through the xbox game bar.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help connecting to a friends game through the xbox game bar.: Im on windows 11, i have sea of thieves on steam, im trying to join a friends game using the xbox game bar, but it keeps asking me to select an app from the windows store to launch, which i can't...
  10. NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital): NEED HELP: I bought a game on MY Xbox (on friends account) and then he logged on and installed it (Cold War cross gen bundle) and tried opening it and it tells him he needs to purchase it… what’s...