I need help with my finding my password and email using my gamertag

Discus and support I need help with my finding my password and email using my gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Gamertag is UnreadBrick3354 and I've been using it to play Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, I was wondering if it's possible to recover my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cosmicarc, Jul 9, 2022.

1. Cosmicarc
    Cosmicarc Guest

My Gamertag is UnreadBrick3354 and I've been using it to play Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, I was wondering if it's possible to recover my passwords and email because I lost them.

:)

Cosmicarc, Jul 9, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Cosmicarc. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately, you cannot remember/recover your Microsoft account (which your Xbox profile is a part of) just by your gamertag. If this was possible, it would be a huge security flaw.

I would suggest you to take a look at the articles below to try to remember/recover your Microsoft account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Farscape247 Win User

I need help finding my password

as the account needs to be authorised by your mother then that makes you a minor. in this case there is no way for you to change the number or reset the password without your parents consent. If they don't want you online then that is their decision, speak to your mother and see if you can come to a reasonable agreement, if she says no then you need to respect that decision.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

It was already explained in one of your earlier identical topics....creating duplicate threads isn't going to change the answer
  6. WPAK Win User

Thema:

1. I need help with my finding my password and email using my gamertag - Similar Threads - need help finding

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  4. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  5. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  6. Need help with finding microphone for s-series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with finding microphone for s-series: hello! I bought the game One Hand Clapping, but it says I need am microphone. What kind do I need to buy if I don't what it combined with headphones? 157b2cb5-c41e-440f-9315-ba9abf035917
  7. Need help to find my captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to find my captures: I was able to use the Capture feature of the Game Bar but when I go to look for the video I captured, it is not there. The prompt always says: "There was a problem getting your captures. Try again...
  8. Need Help Finding Old Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Finding Old Email Address: Hey, wondering if anyone can help me. I’m trying to log into an old Xbox account but all I can remember is my Gamertag, I’m struggling to remember what email address I used, Xbox support have been...
  9. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  10. Need help finding account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding account.: I bought a new Xbox series X because my old one was severely playing up. I signed into my account and found every thing has gone, every game I downloaded has vanished. If I go to download them...