I need help with minecraft

Discus and support I need help with minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there way to get free minecraft bedrock version because i have minecraft xbox one physical(disc) edtition 21aff712-2e5e-4de6-b6a6-5cf372d0cb2d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GamerKB, Feb 14, 2023.

1. GamerKB
    GamerKB Guest

Is there way to get free minecraft bedrock version because i have minecraft xbox one physical(disc) edtition

:)

GamerKB, Feb 14, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but no, according to Mojang:

"Existing Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players now have until November 30, 2019 to redeem their free update to the Bedrock version."
  3. Francia J. Win User

I'm sorry for that, GamerKB.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

I need help with Minecraft preview

Hi, Jake. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be happy to assist with your inquiry today.

I want to inform you that at the moment, the ray tracing feature for Minecraft has been officially launched only for Windows devices as this Minecraft website shows:

https://www.minecraft.net/updates/ray-tracing

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/4408865164173

I tried to find something related to launching the feature for consoles, but no official information has been announced recently.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Jake Caley Win User

I need help with Minecraft preview

Also in the deferred technical preview the ray traced option is grayed out
  6. Xenarcus Win User

I need help with a city on minecraft

If it will be a normal city on the ground, On superflat, I'd be happy to help.
Thema:

1. I need help with minecraft - Similar Threads - need help minecraft

2. I need help playing Minecraft online again

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help playing Minecraft online again: I've been playing Minecraft online on my Xbox for years and it's had no problem but when I got a monthly game pass and it ended Minecraft just said something like "you can't play online because...
  3. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  4. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  5. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  6. I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft: I am playing on PS4 Bedrock Minecraft, my world was corrupted because my dad's girlfriend's son unplugged it while i was playing, I don't have any backups, the name method didn't work, how do I...
  7. I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account.: I missed the chance to migrate my account to a Microsoft. And I cannot follow the post-migration steps because I forgot the password. I tired using the "forgot password" link in the minecraft...
  8. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...
  9. I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now: I’m suspended on Minecraft from my other account and i don’t know why but It says I can’t play multiplayer games anymore I’m devastated because I always followed the rules and policy and nice to...
  10. My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher: His Minecraft Launcher doesn't work When he open the Launcher, he gets the error "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.4297127D64EC6_1.3.7.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe\G... X C:\Program...