I need help with Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Home Single Languaje), i think the...

Discus and support I need help with Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Home Single Languaje), i think the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; yesterday my minecraft started closing, when i open it it reaches 100%, and the panoramic picture of the starting screen started the animation, then it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NevermoreTheKing, May 17, 2023.

1. I need help with Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Home Single Languaje), i think the...

yesterday my minecraft started closing, when i open it it reaches 100%, and the panoramic picture of the starting screen started the animation, then it stops, and minecraft closes without giving any message i double clicked the shortcut for inecraft and the "open file location" option didn´t appear, in settings > Programs and features it doesn´t show the file size for minecraft, and in Control Panel, minecraft doesnt appear, i nedd help please, i havent played minecraft for a while and i just wanted to play some more but i got this error

:)

NevermoreTheKing, May 17, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

I need help with Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Home Single Languaje), i think the files are damaged

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Try reinstalling Minecraft Bedrock Edition:

a. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, then type "Add or remove programs" and press Enter.

b. Scroll down to Minecraft and click on it, then click on the "Uninstall" button and follow the prompts to remove it from your system.

c. Once it's uninstalled, go to the Microsoft Store and search for Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

d. Click on the "Get" button to reinstall the game. Once it's installed, try launching it again and see if the issue persists.

Verify game files:

a. Press the Windows key on your keyboard, then type "Apps & features" and press Enter.

b. Scroll down to Minecraft and click on it, then click on the "Advanced options" link.

c. Click on the "Reset" button to reset the game to its default settings.

d. If that doesn't work, try clicking on the "Repair" button to repair any damaged game files.
  3. JayDelgado Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

To play online, you'll need xbox gold membership. For the Minecraft version i think you'll need the bedrock editon (which is the one for Xbox, windows 10 and Nintendo switch that just have "Minecraft" in the title (it doesn't say bedrock edition)) and
    to join a realm you need to get an invite from the person that has created the realm
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Version - Xbox to PC

windows 10 minecraft cant be played on the console. as thats a pc version. you would need to buy the bedrock edition (i believe)
  5. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

YES I JUST BOUGHT.

YES. WINDOW IS 10

YES I AM USING SAME ACCOUNT THAT I BOUGHT BUT I CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION. ON THE BUNDLE TITLE IT SAY MINECRAFT: JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUT WHEN I LOGIN INTO MY MINECRAFT LANCHER I DIDNT SEE BEDROCK EDITION
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey Mr P

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Bedrock is the version that is on consoles and mobile devices. So, yes, if you updated your console version you have the Bedrock version that is simple titled "Minecraft". Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only exception to this. Minecraft Windows
    10 Edition also uses the Bedrock engine. If you have something such as "Minecraft Xbox One Edition", this is not the up-to-date version.

On PC [Bedrock and Java] you do not need to have a Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
Thema:

I need help with Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Home Single Languaje), i think the...

1. I need help with Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Home Single Languaje), i think the... - Similar Threads - need help Minecraft

2. I need help playing Minecraft online again

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help playing Minecraft online again: I've been playing Minecraft online on my Xbox for years and it's had no problem but when I got a monthly game pass and it ended Minecraft just said something like "you can't play online because...
  3. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  4. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  5. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  6. I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft: I am playing on PS4 Bedrock Minecraft, my world was corrupted because my dad's girlfriend's son unplugged it while i was playing, I don't have any backups, the name method didn't work, how do I...
  7. I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account.: I missed the chance to migrate my account to a Microsoft. And I cannot follow the post-migration steps because I forgot the password. I tired using the "forgot password" link in the minecraft...
  8. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...
  9. I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now: I’m suspended on Minecraft from my other account and i don’t know why but It says I can’t play multiplayer games anymore I’m devastated because I always followed the rules and policy and nice to...
  10. My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher: His Minecraft Launcher doesn't work When he open the Launcher, he gets the error "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.4297127D64EC6_1.3.7.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe\G... X C:\Program...