I need help with fighterz

Discus and support I need help with fighterz in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so, I pre-ordered Dragon Ball Fighterz, and decided to play it. but, I received an error message it said, "to play this you need to buy it" I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TNT lover66, Mar 18, 2018.

  1. TNT lover66
    TNT lover66 Guest

    I need help with fighterz


    so, I pre-ordered Dragon Ball Fighterz, and decided to play it. but, I received an error message it said, "to play this you need to buy it" I bought it with a credit card. so why isn't it launching?!?! I need some help!

    :)
     
    TNT lover66, Mar 18, 2018
    #1
  2. AON3WORLD
    AON3WORLD Guest
    i bought fighterz edition on dragon ball fighterz and fighter pass is not there

    i bought fighterz edition on dragon ball fighterz and fighter pass is not there
     
    AON3WORLD, Mar 18, 2018
    #2
  3. KillaG90
    KillaG90 Guest
    error code 0x87e105dc

    Had this problem with fighterz also but i found a solution off a reply somebody posted on reddit 2 years ago. Settings< Network< Network Settings< Advanced Settings< Alternate MAC Address< Clear

    Once i did that, Fighterz was playable again

    Hope this helps out
     
    KillaG90, Mar 18, 2018
    #3
  4. Mister Beep Win User

    i bought fighterz edition on dragon ball fighterz and fighter pass is not there

    Hey there AON,

    Are you able to see if the bundle shows 'Owned' on the
    FighterZ Pass page on Microsoft.com
    ? Are you able to download the FighterZ Pass through the Xbox Store on your Xbox One console?

    Keep us posted!
  5. KillaG90 Win User

    error code 0x87e105dc

    Had this problem with fighterz also but i found a solution off a reply somebody posted on reddit 2 years ago. Settings< Network< Network Settings< Advanced Settings< Alternate MAC Address< Clear

    Once i did that, Fighterz was playable again

    Hope this helps out
  6. [ A J ] Win User

    Lost my progress

    Hi, Clayton! thank you for reaching out.

    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

    Unfortunately, Dragon Ball Fighterz is not a "Play Anywhere" game as there are separate versions of the game for each platform. This means that Game saves and purchased DLCs do not carry over from the Xbox version to the PC version, and vice versa.

    I'll be attaching their links as a reference.

    Dragon Ball Fighterz (Xbox):

    https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/dragon-b...

    Dragon Ball Fighterz (PC):

    https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/dragon-b...

    ________________________

    I hope this helps!

    Best regards.
  7. Alpha Soulneed Win User

    WHAT GAMES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AND PLAY IN CROSS-PLAY ON XBOX CONSOLES?

    Overwatch and dragon ball fighterz
  8. silent dragon45 Win User

    Favorite Game?

    Mine would be Dragonball FighterZ
Thema:

I need help with fighterz

Loading...
  1. I need help with fighterz - Similar Threads - need help fighterz

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  10. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...