I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...

Discus and support I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the xbox series X. Whenever i try to get into Roblox or Enlisted (xbox 1 version) I get the error code 0x80073cf6. Whenever I try to enter the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NutterButterVL, Oct 4, 2022.

1. I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...

I have the xbox series X. Whenever i try to get into Roblox or Enlisted (xbox 1 version) I get the error code 0x80073cf6. Whenever I try to enter the xbox's settings, I get the error code 0x800701c4. I have tried it, deleting and re-downloading the games, restarting the console, powercycling. NOTHING'S WORKED. Can someone please give me a solution.

:)

NutterButterVL, Oct 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going on for 2 days.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this NUTTERBUTTERVL

Are you part of the Insider program / do you have installed a beta OS in your console?
    If not, may I know if you tried factory resetting the console?
    Go to settings > system > console info > reset and then select keep my games and apps (or if you don't mind, select remove everything)

If that doesn't work and in case you didn't try it, could be nice perform an offline update for your console. In that way Xbox system will be installed from scratch.
    For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with steps):

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

I need help

[quote user="rookie tha vet"]
    I am in desperate need of help. I can't figure out the question everyone seems to know. What has microsoft done for us lately? Legit question.

[/quote]If you need to ask the question the answer should be obvious...
  4. R16viper Win User

No Specialization Code

ive went through as many routes i can to get the email since i qualify for it my email has been the same since i created this account and cant seem to find the answer i seek. i know of a friend that got the codes with the limited edition game and got a email
    from them with the code in it
  5. LivedBroom18868 Win User

Error Code 102/ Solitaire Collection

I AM GETTING THE SAME ERROR CODE ALSO. ERROR 102. I HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT MEANS. HELP!!
  6. w33d41IFE Win User

smart glass

getting the same error code too,cant seem to work it out been working fine since i got the xbox one
Thema:

I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...

1. I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going... - Similar Threads - need help error

2. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  3. xbox error code, help needed pls

in XboX Insiders
    xbox error code, help needed pls: every time i make or join a party, it says im connecting, then i get hit with “party disconnected” it’s the error code 0x800C0008 anybody else ever experienced this and how can i fix this?...
  4. Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.: Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2. It happened to me after I play against a hacker in multiplayer and now whenever I want to see my barracks the game keep...
  5. I need help with error code (0x82323002) on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with error code (0x82323002) on my xbox series s: I need help, everytime i try to clip a video or record a video i get a error code (0x82323002) and i don't know what it is. 0d63d76b-dd67-4674-b7ea-4539a9d5edf9
  6. I need help there was an error with me ordering a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help there was an error with me ordering a game: I pre ordered a game it charged my card but the game won’t show up in by queue. It also says I still need to but the game but the icon in the shop says “ owned” but when I click on the game in the...
  7. Xbox is throwing error code and i need help fixing this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is throwing error code and i need help fixing this.: My Xbox One S has just recently been throwing an error code (0x80070490) everytime i turn it on, ive already manually reset it numerous time and still no luck. Any solutions?...
  8. Need help resolving File System Error 2015294512 when trying to run a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help resolving File System Error 2015294512 when trying to run a game: For no apparent reason I am receiving file system error code 2015294512 when trying to launch any game via the XBOX App on PC Windows 10. Have trying uninstalling and reinstalling Gaming Services...
  9. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  10. Need help with PC Xbox App continuously giving 0x80004005 error code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with PC Xbox App continuously giving 0x80004005 error code.: I was going to play Halo Infinite from the Xbox App. When I launched the game it took a second and gave me an error code. I've tried to play my other downloaded games and it had the same result....