I need help with disc loading for my Xbox 360

Discus and support I need help with disc loading for my Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a copy of forza Motorsport 4 from GameStop. It worked I’m the other users reviews. I pop it into my Xbox 360 and it said unrecognized... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oblongship39774, Apr 7, 2022.

1. I need help with disc loading for my Xbox 360

I recently bought a copy of forza Motorsport 4 from GameStop. It worked I’m the other users reviews. I pop it into my Xbox 360 and it said unrecognized disc. The disc doesn’t have any scratches and it won’t recognize the disc. I don’t know what to do at this point. I’m looking for assistance to get the game working.

:)

Oblongship39774, Apr 7, 2022
  2. Oblongship39774 Win User

Discs can rot, and you need a microscope to see it. Try DVD movies in the drive to make sure the laser works, I’d it does I’d exchange it
    But that’s the thing. My Xbox 360 can run my other games and discs except forza. I have a copy of Minecraft for Xbox 360 and that disc has several scratches. Not detrimental but it still works. It also runs dvds. I think it has to do with the consoles age. My Xbox 360 isn’t the original. It’s the one with the big start up button on the console.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Discs can rot, and you need a microscope to see it. Try DVD movies in the drive to make sure the laser works, I’d it does I’d exchange it
  4. Smwutches Win User

I can't remember for sure if there is a version with only 1 disc. I just recall having 2.

Even if your system storage was full, the console should still recognize the game.
  5. Oblongship39774 Win User

Double check that the disc is for the game. There was a version of the game that came with 2 discs, one for the game and the other for add-ons.

If that's the only game that does that, then it'll be an issue with the disc itself. You can try cleaning it off and try it again or see about exchanging it with GameStop.
    Wait there’s a copy with only one disc in it?? The copy I have comes with 2 discs. This is the 2nd copy I have. The other copy is a game of the year edition from eBay and it doesn’t work. Could it also be that my systems storage is almost full??
  6. Smwutches Win User

Double check that the disc is for the game. There was a version of the game that came with 2 discs, one for the game and the other for add-ons.

If that's the only game that does that, then it'll be an issue with the disc itself. You can try cleaning it off and try it again or see about exchanging it with GameStop.
Thema:

1. I need help with disc loading for my Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - need help disc

2. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  3. What does a hard reset actually do? Need help on fixing a bugged update download on disc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does a hard reset actually do? Need help on fixing a bugged update download on disc.: So I'm trying to fix an error with my Battlefront 2 disc on Xbox One S demanding an update and stopping updating quickly at 22%. (More help on this is very needed!) Apparently, I'm supposed to...
  4. Need help installing disc game on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help installing disc game on xbox: I have a big collection of xbox one disc games. One game that i own and didnt played much. Then i later upgraded to one x. So i thought giving it a chance. But the problem is it could not complete...
  5. Walmart dosnt want to refund me a bad disc of rdr2 i need help :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walmart dosnt want to refund me a bad disc of rdr2 i need help :(: I buy red dead redemption 2 92$ for a physic copie and walmart dosnt want to refund me because the box was open so i cannot play it even if i tried ton install the digital version of my friend...
  6. Halo 5 won't play. Gold is active. Disc is ¨in¨. Chat-support is down. NEED HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 won't play. Gold is active. Disc is ¨in¨. Chat-support is down. NEED HELP: Hi guys, Halo 5 disc is in my Xbox One. I played Halo 5 last night and it worked perfectly. I´m at the Xbox HOME and trying to press on the Halo 5 picture for the game to start. When I do; the...
  7. Bought a DIGITAL COPY of a game, but it says i need to insert game disc to play, HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a DIGITAL COPY of a game, but it says i need to insert game disc to play, HELP: So i bought a DIGITAL copy of Rainbow Six Siege from the xbox live store and ever since the installation was finished i havent been able to play, a pop up display message comes on asking me if i...
  8. I can't do anything but eject the disc I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't do anything but eject the disc I need help: my Xbox 1 s when I turn it on it signs in then everything freezes I can't do anything but eject the disc a4a59e50-6c93-4dbd-9fa4-d45bfd0eaf6a
  9. Need Help, Object in Disc Tray

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help, Object in Disc Tray: So my son shoved a credit card into my xbox one and it decided to eat it, I can't even see the credit card in there, it will take discs but I suspect the card is covering the disc reading device...
  10. Xbox 360 disc error, possible solution will it work? Need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 disc error, possible solution will it work? Need help: I recently purchased AC Black Flag. Disc error after playing for sometime, tried installing won't install. Got the disc replaced same problem. All other game disc playing fine, also both the AC...