i need help with casting my cellphone screen to my xbox one

Discus and support i need help with casting my cellphone screen to my xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the category is wrong sorry every time iclick on Xbox app it selected Spotify. i am trying to cast my cell phone screen to my xbox one s i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CravingMantis2, Jan 10, 2018.

  1. i need help with casting my cellphone screen to my xbox one


    the category is wrong sorry every time iclick on Xbox app it selected Spotify. i am trying to cast my cell phone screen to my xbox one s i have tried everything can you tell me how to do this

    :)
     
    CravingMantis2, Jan 10, 2018
    #1
  2. Umm my Xbox has bin on some type of green home screen and not letting me in can u fix it

    I need help my Xbox has bin on the Xbox one screen
     
    Legitstrike24, Jan 10, 2018
    #2
  3. ktaViq
    ktaViq Guest
    Black screen

    Hi, I need your help.!

    Some days ago, when I am going to play the daily challenges, the scrren goes black with a message down the middle of the screen that says: do you want to play without publicity? Click here!

    If i click there another message appears that says: the Premium offer will appear when the add ends.

    But nothing happends, please help, this is in Windows 10, in my cellphone I do not have problems.
     
    ktaViq, Jan 10, 2018
    #3
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

    i need help with casting my cellphone screen to my xbox one

    Hi there Craving,

    Is this something you're still experiencing? Can you give some more details about it? Perhaps share a screenshot of what you're trying to do.
     
    maxen, Mar 30, 2018
    #4
  5. maxen Win User

    i need help with casting my cellphone screen to my xbox one

    Hi there Craving,

    Is this something you're still experiencing? Can you give some more details about it? Perhaps share a screenshot of what you're trying to do.
  6. ChristopherPino Win User

    Miracast (ASAP Please!)

    Agreed! Miracast should be included in the next Xbox One update! I have a few Windows based tablets, cell phones, etc that I'd love to cast content onto my big screen.
  7. Mister Maka Win User

    Xbox One Controller not connecting on my Cellphone

    Hey there Mafra360.

    Unfortunately cell phones aren't supported devices for the Xbox One controller. You may want to reach out to your cell phone manufacturer for additional assistance, but outside of that I'm afraid we're unable to troubleshoot. Thanks for your understanding!
  8. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    one cast

    Hi ColtG1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    This app is not an official Xbox app, so you will need to contact One cast support for help in regards to this app

    https://www.onecast.me/support/
  9. alexward1230 Win User

    Bug: Xbox Windows Media Player cant cast audio

    "You mentioned that you use third party apps for this, those probably would also need updates after the change on the app for music on Xbox"

    This isn't true. Xbox supports "DLNA / UPnP" which are universal protocols. It doesn't matter what software I use to cast, Windows, IOS, etc. As long as the casting app is compliant to the UPnP/DLNA protocol then the Xbox should be able to play casted content.

    Are you saying that the Xbox one is no longer DLNA/UPnP compliant and therefore no longer supports this protocol after the update?

    "those probably would also need updates after the change on the app for music on Xbox"

    I am an app developer for one of the 3rd part apps that cast to Xbox One. What changes specifically need to be implemented in my app to account for the Xbox One no longer being UPnP/DLNA compliant?
Thema:

i need help with casting my cellphone screen to my xbox one

Loading...
  1. i need help with casting my cellphone screen to my xbox one - Similar Threads - need help casting

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  10. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...