I need help with an app which is Microsoft rewards It wasn't working for me so I wanted to...

Discus and support I need help with an app which is Microsoft rewards It wasn't working for me so I wanted to... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Help me please I can't reinstall Microsoft rewards app what should I do? 99a96c43-3134-4912-b712-77df56b367b4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shareef Bahir, Jan 14, 2023.

1. I need help with an app which is Microsoft rewards It wasn't working for me so I wanted to...

Help me please I can't reinstall Microsoft rewards app what should I do?

:)

Shareef Bahir, Jan 14, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I need help with an app which is Microsoft rewards It wasn't working for me so I wanted to reinstall it but when I uninstalled it and then searched it in the store it didn't show up help me please

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It should be visible on Microsoft Store by default. I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

After that search for the app again.

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Hip-629B8743-924C-4B Win User

Help needed with MyVIP Gems redemption

Thanks Smwutches, It's only been a couple days, so I'll check again after the full 96 hours. Although I wasn't expecting an automatic deposit, since when I redeemed the reward, it told me I would get an email with a code on it (which is how the other rewards
    I've redeemed worked).
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Xbox MS Rewards App

The quest still dosen't work for me. All other microsoft reward quests work. Going to give it another day before I uninstall it.

Update

The mixer quest is now working for me. I didn't uninstall the rewards app or reset my console so hopefully it works for everyone now.
  5. Dorset Wolf Win User

Rewards tab missing on Gamertag account

Because they don't care. I raised it with XBox support and they said it wasn't an XBox app issue because the app works as expected when I log in using my account. I can collect the reward points but my Grandson cannot. It appears that there is no telephone number or email for Microsoft Rewards, all you can do is raise a support request, which they are now completely ignoring. I also asked XBox support for a complaints email or telephone number, it appears that they don't exist either. This all goes to prove that Microsoft simply do not care about their customers.
  6. XBF George L Win User

Microsoft rewards

Hello MateusVreuls!

I realize situations such as this can be quite frustrating and we're here to help. I understand you've completed some achievements towards a reward from the Microsoft Rewards program on Xbox One. Have you opened the Microsoft Rewards App to see if there
    is something that needs to be redeemed to get the reward. Give it a try. You may also want to consider submitting a
    Microsoft Rewards Program New support request form. Let us know with a reply how it goes!
Thema:

I need help with an app which is Microsoft rewards It wasn't working for me so I wanted to...

1. I need help with an app which is Microsoft rewards It wasn't working for me so I wanted to... - Similar Threads - need help app

2. Need help with xbox app on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox app on Windows: For the last 2 weeks I been trying to use the xbox app on pc and no matter what I do my headset doesn't work in parties. My mic isn't muted in anyway because it shows it working in the test area....
  3. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  4. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  5. Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed: Hi so games that i have bought previously i have installed them on my PC using the Xbox App for PC, but as of late whenever i open the Xbox App it is only showing 1 game installed and ready to...
  6. Need help connecting xbox console to the app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help connecting xbox console to the app: I cannot connect my Xbox to the app I click connect a new console and it says click yes or something idk on the console but it just doesn't show up pls help b27e6254-30b5-459a-9e98-3853694d4b79
  7. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...
  8. needing help with downloading games from the Xbox app (windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    needing help with downloading games from the Xbox app (windows 11): When trying to download something on hard drive, I get the error code 0x80070002 and the download doesn't continue. I have Xbox Gamepass and now am trying to download HITMAN 3. I've also tried...
  9. Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps

in XboX Insiders
    Need help Xbox series x gets darker switch from game to other apps: Hey I have an Xbox series x. Recently I got lies of p and strange enough the screen gets darker when playing from switching from apps. Does anyone else get that problem and have any advice...
  10. Need Help with xbox windows app on win11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help with xbox windows app on win11: When i try to buy a game on the xbox app store, specifically on the windows 11 one. i get a "We weren't able to load all options. Close the app, then try again." i restarted my pc and the app...