I need help with a refund

Discus and support I need help with a refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My child made some purchases on my account over 2 years ago without my permission. Microsoft are refusing to refund me. Can anyone help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yol Uio, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Yol Uio
    Yol Uio Guest

My child made some purchases on my account over 2 years ago without my permission. Microsoft are refusing to refund me. Can anyone help

:)

Yol Uio, Nov 23, 2022
  2. OK Fowl Win User

3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Couloumisk, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

How can I help you? Do you need information on how to request a refund?

I'll be awaiting for your response.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hi Yol Uio,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well.

I'm sorry about the refund being denied. Please this article for refund ineligibility.

Request a refund for digital games | Xbox Support

• Refunds are typically issued for requests made within 14 days of the purchase date for games in which you haven’t accumulated a significant amount of play time.
    • For single-use items (like consumables and in-game currency), your request is likely eligible only if the consumable was not redeemed or used.
    • There are often limits on the number and type of refunds allowed and the monetary compensation that we can provide to each purchaser in a given year.
    • If you don’t have access to the account that made the purchase, you’ll need to contact your financial institution for a refund.
    • We provide digital game product refunds as part of a consistent and reliable buying experience. However, if it appears refunds are being abused, we reserve the right to stop offering refunds except where legally required.
    If you have a dispute on the declined refund, please respond directly to the email where you got the notification about the refund being declined.

Here in the community, we don't have the ability to check your order or purchase history. If you need immediate assistance, please do reach out to our Live Support.

[​IMG]

Thank you.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

You are welcome, my friend. If you need any further assistance, please let me know.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

If the refund was denied, you can reply to the same email that you've received about the refund denial. Explain your situation and the refund team will review your request one more time. If it gets denied again, unfortunately nothing else can be done.

I would suggest you to setup your account to request a passkey for any purchase and do not let your child discover this passkey. This will prevent any future unauthorized purchases from your kid.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
Thema:

1. I need help with a refund - Similar Threads - need help refund

2. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. I need help with a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a refund: I have a question about something, someone was helping me but I can't find how to answer them again. d5c203ba-2291-4054-abe5-5e541a250c3d
  5. I need help with my refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my refund: I need help I refunded my Xbox one game watch dogs1 and the money did not come through yet bfb6c07b-f99f-45ba-9651-b59c1cff0d0f
  6. I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone: I need help refunding gamepass ultimate that I gifted to someone digitally 9d23d54c-a3e9-4390-b777-618b8a484db5
  7. Please I need help on a refund-related issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please I need help on a refund-related issue.: Dear Xbox/ Microsoft Support or whomever is reading this, I tried to launch morrowind after recently buying it and it doesn't launch at all, i downloaded the required dll's for the game, i...
  8. Need help or refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help or refund: I downloaded the walking dead series the last one the 400 special episode I can’t install 417c7184-e551-44e3-839f-1804fbf7710a
  9. Need help with refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with refund: My son made a purchase on fortnite for v-bucks and he made a 700$ bill I requested a refund and it was approved but the charge was never removed from the bill I need the money back soon what do I...
  10. I need help in getting a game or refund back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help in getting a game or refund back: I charged a game to my phone bill and wanted the game refunded now ee ae telling me they don't take that sort of refund onto the bill so xbox still have my 30ppunds so I not sure how I am. Going...