I need help with a problem that xbox support couldn't fix

Discus and support I need help with a problem that xbox support couldn't fix in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As of yesterday I'm missing about 35k gamerscore. I don't know if this is a glitch or something is going on with xbox. Can anyone help me out? Xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HoboRequis, May 7, 2021.

1. I need help with a problem that xbox support couldn't fix

As of yesterday I'm missing about 35k gamerscore. I don't know if this is a glitch or something is going on with xbox. Can anyone help me out? Xbox support couldn't help me so they told me to come here.

submitted by /u/HoboRequis
    [link] [comments]

/u/HoboRequis, May 7, 2021
  2. FRElTAG Win User

No XBox Live Connection available after forcing new Update via USB

UPDATE:

Talked with Microsoft Support. Couldn't solve my problem, all I can do now is wait for the official USB release and hope it fixes the problem. Otherwise, I need a new XBox.
  3. ManlyBowl698 Win User

Xbox not playing blue ray DVD graphics

Bruce-no, no one helped me with this problem and I couldn't find any support to fix it. Looks like we have the same problem. I ended up just giving up on it because I could not find a way to fix it
  4. Deans Mommy Win User

Help! Unable to access

I did contact xbox support chat and they advised me they couldn't help me that it was a problem with permission settings on my account. They advised the only way to get it fixed was through posting on here. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks
  5. Galen_855 Win User

Having trouble switching account ownership from my fathers email to mine

Okay the error code is 80154023. As you can see, this tells me nothing. And I have contacted xbox support and they told me that they couldn't do anything. I need to know who I can contact that will actually fix the problem.
  6. xPwnagezz Win User

Issue on recovering account [Error 1086]

I gave phone support a call aswell. They couldn't fix the problem.
Thema:

I need help with a problem that xbox support couldn't fix

1. I need help with a problem that xbox support couldn't fix - Similar Threads - need help problem

2. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  3. I need help with video problems on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with video problems on my xbox: I have a xbox series s and the refresh rate is to high to play on a TV and I need help. Every time I try to fix It my tv says that the refresh rate I'd to high and won't let me change it....
  4. I needs help determining a problem with hacking.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I needs help determining a problem with hacking.: “I needs help determining a problem with hacking and what information you are allowed to give u. i have been accused of hacking a account and Xbox console plus controller for years on end now. so...
  5. I need help with a problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a problem: I bought a disk of COD WWII on XBOX ONE and I Still have ownership on my digital SEREIS S yet when I launch game it says I have no ownership 7ef41880-6497-45df-9428-8da96fd65f28
  6. and I need to know what’s the problem and please help me first. my Forza game when I need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    and I need to know what’s the problem and please help me first. my Forza game when I need...: My for the game challenge week it’s doesn’t work every time I want to play it’s l don’t allowed me to play the challenge week and I need someone to fix it because every time I want to finish the...
  7. I need help with a Microsoft account problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a Microsoft account problem: I got a new computer recently with making a new Microsoft account, and I had bought Minecraft on my original pc, but I am getting an error where it says that "the game is currently not in my...
  8. I need help with my xbox problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my xbox problem: I can't download anything, literally anything-.. I've research a lot for the fix but unfortunately nothing worked. I have a theory that It might be my Window's problem because whenever I download...
  9. Xbox Problem need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Problem need help: Hey Guys, I need your help the thing is that my xbox account cant be login again on the xbox after reseting it with game and apps and without it it still does not work! The account is still...
  10. Problem with series x, need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with series x, need help: Hello, im Pablo Well, I don’t know if this really goes here, but I need help with a problem. Currently, I own a Samsung 1080P Full Hd TV from 2013, 46 inches. I have noticed that with some titles...