I need help with 2 minecraft/xbox accounts with the same email

Discus and support I need help with 2 minecraft/xbox accounts with the same email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The 2 Minecraft/Xbox accounts are sharing the same email and I can't get into one. One has Minecraft payed for and one is a demo account and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by zeke gooden, Jan 18, 2023.

1. zeke gooden
    zeke gooden Guest

The 2 Minecraft/Xbox accounts are sharing the same email and I can't get into one. One has Minecraft payed for and one is a demo account and the Microsoft login page just sends me to the demo account. The 2 account are: anotherone683 (demo account) and Zeeky097632 (payed account). I want to have Zeeky097632 to be the active account and I don't want the demo account to be connected to the same email as the payed account.

I've tried managing account Zeeky097632 through the Minecraft launcher, I've tried clicking make account Zeeky097632 active but both of them just send me to a login wall that just send me back to account anotherone683

:)

zeke gooden, Jan 18, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

cant sign into a Xbox account because of two accounts under same Email

I am trying to sign into minecraft using the Xbox account but I somehow have 2 accounts under the same Email and there is no option to enter just the game tag and the password. I had this problem every time I reinstalled minecraft launcher and had so sign and and before I got over the issue somehow but now I just cant find a fix for it. it basically signs me into the account that doesnt have minecraft instead of the one that does and they are both under same email but have different game tags. help please ;-;
    Its simply not possible to have two xbox accounts (gamertags) under the same email.

For example, If i try to create a second xbox account (gamertag) using the same email it tells me i cant because an account already exists under that email.

The email you used for each account might be VERY similar but they cant be exactly the same.

You need to somehow figure out what email you used for the correct account you are trying to access. could be the difference between *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** vs *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or something simple like that.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I can't get my account back

Hi HARKARAN! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can only have 2 accounts on the same email if you are talking about 2 different Minecraft editions, but if you are referring to the same Minecraft editions, and you are being logged into a different account and not the one that have the game purchased, is because you are using a different email account or not using Microsoft login option
  4. Ronnieee Win User

There are two Xbox acoounts linked to my Microsoft account

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your account issue. Just a heads up that you cannot have 2 Microsoft accounts linked to 1 Minecraft or Xbox account. Which means that if you are logged in to the email that you have and is getting a different gamertag, this means that this email is being linked to a different Xbox account and you might be using a different email to your Minecraft account before.

It is possible that this was linked to another Microsoft account email and you need to check your other emails to see if those are linked to the correct Minecraft account. If this was through migration, try to remember what email it was that you used during migration.

If you forgot the email on that account, try to see if you can recover it here:

https://account.live.com/username/recover
  5. Dont Delete Win User

PS5 minecraft account signing in

Same thing is happening to me on my ps4. It says my account is already connected to another account but I received an email saying that the Microsoft account was logged into PlayStation but on my ps minecraft shows that I’m not logged in. I’ve already contacted PlayStation and Minecraft and they both told me the same thing but nothings changed. I’m in desperate need of help
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I made 2 minecraft accounts under 1 email and i cant sign into the correct one.

Hi flob9488! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can't have 2 Java Minecraft accounts on the same email, what could happen is that you have one Java and one Bedrock, but then you only need to use the right game edition to use each account
Thema:

1. I need help with 2 minecraft/xbox accounts with the same email - Similar Threads - need help minecraft

2. I need help playing Minecraft online again

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help playing Minecraft online again: I've been playing Minecraft online on my Xbox for years and it's had no problem but when I got a monthly game pass and it ended Minecraft just said something like "you can't play online because...
  3. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  4. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  5. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  6. I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft: I am playing on PS4 Bedrock Minecraft, my world was corrupted because my dad's girlfriend's son unplugged it while i was playing, I don't have any backups, the name method didn't work, how do I...
  7. I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account.: I missed the chance to migrate my account to a Microsoft. And I cannot follow the post-migration steps because I forgot the password. I tired using the "forgot password" link in the minecraft...
  8. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...
  9. I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now: I’m suspended on Minecraft from my other account and i don’t know why but It says I can’t play multiplayer games anymore I’m devastated because I always followed the rules and policy and nice to...
  10. My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher: His Minecraft Launcher doesn't work When he open the Launcher, he gets the error "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.4297127D64EC6_1.3.7.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe\G... X C:\Program...