I need help updating the game on the Microsoft Store (PC)

Discus and support I need help updating the game on the Microsoft Store (PC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last week I downloaded efootball 2023 with 60 GB space on the Microsoft Store Today I was surprised that Monday's update needs 44GB!!!!!!!!!!!! I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by voda vc, Aug 29, 2022.

1. voda vc
    voda vc Guest

Last week I downloaded efootball 2023 with 60 GB space on the Microsoft Store

Today I was surprised that Monday's update needs 44GB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think something is wrong here

Why are so many files being re-downloaded with so much space

On Steam, the update was less than 100mb, I think

Is there a bug in the Microsoft Store because the game does not need all this

Is there a way to bypass re-downloading files that are already there?

:)

voda vc, Aug 29, 2022
  2. voda vc Win User

try pausing the download and then restart the app and resume the download

If that doesn't work, try letting the game download, it will end without downloading the full 44 gb, has happened to me before
    I tried what you said but to no avail
    So far 15 GB has actually been downloaded and the download is continuing

It is necessary to download the full 44 GB!!!!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Sometimes could be due to some corrupted data, but that's not common, if this happens on any new update, please uninstall the game and then try installing it again
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Voda! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This usually is a visualization error, try pausing the download and then restart the app and resume the download

If that doesn't work, try letting the game download, it will end without downloading the full 44 gb, has happened to me before
  5. Richard Fazio Win User

I have MSFS installed and it is on version 1.18.14. When I try to start it up it tells me there is a mandatory update. The store says I'm up to date?? What do I do??

What fixed it was installing Xbox on the PC. Not Xbox game bar but just plain Xbox. It is like the Microsoft Store but for games mostly. It recognized that I needed to update Microsoft Flight Sim but would not do it. I clicked on the update for Microsoft Flight Sim and nothing would happen. But then I went back to Microsoft Store and it recognized I needed to update MSFS and did it. Problem solved.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox App for PC Message issue

Thema:

1. I need help updating the game on the Microsoft Store (PC) - Similar Threads - need help updating

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  4. Help used Xbox not unregistered from insider program needs offline update

in XboX Insiders
    Help used Xbox not unregistered from insider program needs offline update: Hi, I purchased a used Xbox One on eBay that had an e100 error to repair with my daughter. It seemed like an easy repair but proving harder then expected. It looks like the issue is that the last...
  5. Need help installing downloads/updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help installing downloads/updates: This has been going on for a while now and recently got better. Used to I couldn’t install games/updates at all on my Xbox one s. Now I can install games, but only with my Xbox off and they go so...
  6. New update not showing up, need help.

in XboX Insiders
    New update not showing up, need help.: I joined the update beta around a month ago, and now the new update is not showing up for the new guide. I left the beta and nothing has changed. I have power cycled and normal restarted my xbox....
  7. i need help updating to the build

in XboX Insiders
    i need help updating to the build: i joined the program a week ago and still haven’t received an software update i only see the omega build not the delta submitted by /u/Drezden909 [link] [comments]
  8. Need help updating warranty status of my new Xbox series x controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help updating warranty status of my new Xbox series x controller: I just bought a new xbox series x controller, on registering the device warranty is showing as already expired. I want to update the warranty from the date of my purchase. I tried reaching out to...
  9. Need help with system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with system update: System won't update it stops at 2 percent 290fade1-b1ab-47a7-af30-37722c73948f
  10. I need help with system update on my Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with system update on my Xbox one s: My xbox one s is not updating I tried everything but an error appeared saying there a problem with the update Error code are 0x8B05000F 0X00000000 0X95070007 I tried updating 4-5 times Please...