I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions

Discus and support I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions ef12c90a-d704-4c86-a8b3-417176eeb59a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jaydon Buchanan, Mar 27, 2023.

1. I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions

I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions

:)

Jaydon Buchanan, Mar 27, 2023
  2. HassanB Win User

Transfer one account to another

Hi xXMASTERXxPURE, do you also need help with something? If so, please make your own topic (if it's not already been answered in this thread. The question that was asked here was the ability to transfer game saves/data/contacts from one XBOX Live account
    to another.

The answer was that this is unfortunately not possible. Any sort of data and content that is downloaded/saved on one gamertag is not transferable to another account.

If your question is something totally different feel free to make a new thread in the forums and someone will be more than happy to help you out.
  3. Annanda Martins Win User

How can I restrict my own XBox time?

Do you mean to transfer the data from one account to another? No, unfortunately, this is not possible, okay? Data are not transferable from one account to another. It would truly be needed to start from scratch.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. Keontay Griffin Win User

I’m trying to play warzone2.0 and every time I join a match I get kick out talking about lost connection with the host but they are in the game while I get kick out

It is still doing it y’all need to answer the phone and work how Sonya is working they can help and sing in on there side and help u with ur game y’all aren’t doing anything to help me I already did that now I’m deleting the game and downloading it back if that don’t work y’all need to come up with something better if not it don’t even matter will will go back to PlayStation simple it that
  5. masoncollard Win User

Xbox all access

Your answer to the game sharing and account question. Do es that mean i just login with my account or do i transfer the data to the other xbox with a external hard drive or local network transfer because game sharing means you set the other persons console
    as you home xbox so i would need to upload all account data right?
  6. EthanM7 Win User

Moving Xbox profile from one Microsoft account to another

Thanks @DraftBadger. I can view the linked page on my phone, it must be an issue with the VPN on my laptop or something.

That answers my question about switching the new email back to the old account, i.e. it should be fine as its an @gmail.com address. However the main question was can I transfer the xbox profile from family account to my new one? This would be by fair the
    easiest option for me if it is possible given they (parents) still need an account and I have other data on the new account I want to keep (ToDos and Onedrive etc).

:)
Thema:

1. I need help transferring data to new account that y’all me create and answer questions - Similar Threads - need help transferring

2. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...
  3. Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.: Hi, I used to have an Xbox One X and it stopped displaying video but at that time I didn't have enough cash to get it repaired so I had to get it recycled. It had my old gamertag and old Microsoft...
  4. Son needs help transferring games from Xbox One to Series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son needs help transferring games from Xbox One to Series s: My son is having a couple of issues transferring Dying Light & Battlefield 2042 from Xbox One to Series S. Most of his existing library has successfuly migrated via network transfer, but with...
  5. Need help with gifted game not transferred

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with gifted game not transferred: need help with gifted game not transferred a5dbc582-20cc-4495-ae2f-b6e4f00088fb
  6. I need to transfer my son's game play to a new Microsoft account for his safety please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to transfer my son's game play to a new Microsoft account for his safety please help: Hello I really hope someone from Xbox can help me. Side note I apologize for being Xbox illiterate. My son has been using his father's Xbox, which he gave to him years ago. AHis father...
  7. I need to transfer games and data from my Auntie account onto my account how can you help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to transfer games and data from my Auntie account onto my account how can you help...: I need help transfers my games and data from my Auntie Xbox Account onto my account how can I do it Please help?! f2bbe270-e1c6-4762-9c99-f8f5dacaf918
  8. XBOX 360 MUSIC TRANSFER NEED HELP FAST

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 MUSIC TRANSFER NEED HELP FAST: Hi , make 2 week i keep looking at getthing back my music from my old xbox 360 that i gave to my sister but i put 3 cd of music in it long time ago by extract cd.. NOW i need you help ,, how can i...
  9. Need help with Original Xbox console with transfer saved contents or repair console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Original Xbox console with transfer saved contents or repair console?: Anyone know how to transfer saved games, data, etc... from Original xbox console (old) to another xbox console (New) or where to find a repairman near my location Stuarts Draft, Va? [img]...
  10. need help with licence transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help with licence transfer: Hi. i have licence transfered with my friend on xbox one using home xbox but when he tries to launch a game it says he doesnt own it 307482d6-7bd0-4815-94f4-1ea629e5cf88