I need help to solve a Flight Simulator problem. Right before take off I get engine cut off...

Discus and support I need help to solve a Flight Simulator problem. Right before take off I get engine cut off... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me with a Flight Simulator problem. Just before take off the engine stops due to low oil pressure. What is the problem?? Knut... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KnutHaugen1, Jun 28, 2021.

1. KnutHaugen1
    KnutHaugen1 Guest

I need help to solve a Flight Simulator problem. Right before take off I get engine cut off...

Please help me with a Flight Simulator problem.

Just before take off the engine stops due to low oil pressure.

What is the problem??

Knut

:)

KnutHaugen1, Jun 28, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

I need help to solve a Flight Simulator problem. Right before take off I get engine cut off due to low oil pressure

Hello @KnutHaugen1!

With in game issues like these, it would be best to contact the game developer and report the issue as they will be able to further assist you with the appropriate solutions.
  3. Simone Capparelli Win User

Engine cut off Flight Simulator

4. SprSpa Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 not loading the launcher

I've just encountered the same problem after a ZoneAlarm and Flight Simulator update.

When I try to start FS, nothing happens at all. I've found the solution is to turn off Zone Alarm Anti Ransomware before starting Flight Simulator. You can turn it back on once FS has started.

Hope that helps.
  5. J MINI Win User

Your views on whether or not to go hollow

SirIsaac:

"Just turn human before you go to the boss fight. That way you don't get invaded. Problem solved."

So for example, when I just fought seath and cut his tail off by myself, took forever, I have to run from the library all the way through the crystal caves, right? You need a bonfire to go human, unless I missed something.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Can someone help with this

Hi Vicente, my name is Oskayra Yes, I can help you with this.

Based on the information you have provided me, it appears that the problem is related to the Microsoft flight simulator installation. It is possible that the simulator installation was corrupted or there is a problem with your console storage.

Here are some steps you can take to fix the problem:

1) Check your console storage. Make sure you have enough free space. As I understand it, Microsoft Flight Simulator requires a minimum of 100 GB of free space.

2) Restart the console. Sometimes, restarting the console can fix minor problems.

3) Reinstall the flight simulator. This may fix problems with the simulator installation.

You can also try to repair the flight simulator. To do this, follow these steps:

Go to your console's game library.
    Select "Microsoft Flight Simulator".
    Select "Manage".
    Select "Repair".
    If the flight simulator is repairable, you should be able to download the aircraft without any problems.

I hope this information has been helpful, if your problem persists do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to help you.
Thema:

1. I need help to solve a Flight Simulator problem. Right before take off I get engine cut off... - Similar Threads - need help solve

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  8. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  9. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  10. series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.: My friends and I are unable to sgin into our Xbox series x and s accounts. We need help from Microsoft or anyone else. 073e8c44-da1d-4393-9e69-5c0b67e27e63