I need help to redeem a game code

Discus and support I need help to redeem a game code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Gears of War 4. and has four codes to exchange and get the previous titles of the same game. My problem occurs when I try to redeem the codes.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Misa117oni, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Misa117oni
    Misa117oni Guest

I bought Gears of War 4. and has four codes to exchange and get the previous titles of the same game. My problem occurs when I try to redeem the codes. It appears that I must change the region. How can I change those codes?

:)

Misa117oni, Jul 6, 2018
  2. pstep
    pstep Guest
    Borderlands 2: Halloween Shift Codes

These codes do not get entered under " redeem code" on the Xbox dashboard. They get put in while you are playing the game. You go to the main menu -> extras -> shift codes. And enter them there. Hope this helps.

- me

pstep, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Trist
    Trist Guest
    Zoo Tycoon

I purchased and have received and redeemed the codes for the games but seem to be getting an error code trying to redeem the 12 Month Live code.

Xbos-0x80169CF9

Any ideas? It just suggests trying again later.

Trist, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Gears 1 and 3 are region locked. So in order to download them, your account region has to match your physical location and you have to be in a region where the games are available.

The other 2 games are not region locked so they should work.

Smwutches, Jul 6, 2018
  5. Misa117oni
    Misa117oni Guest
    okay, thank you very much.

Misa117oni, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gears 1 and 3 are region locked. So in order to download them, your account region has to match your physical location and you have to be in a region where the games are available.

7. Misa117oni Win User

okay, thank you very much.
  8. Anteater13 Win User

REDEEMING A CODE, I NEED HELP

Hi there I think this might be more of a code issue and maybe you should post in forum 10

forums.xbox.com/.../28.aspx
    unless you are getting an error code when trying to log into Xbox Live.

Are you getting an error code? Was the code valid? For tips in code issues go here

forums.xbox.com/.../153164.aspx
  9. The Dude39 Win User

A lot of the time 48 hour codes are game specific. They are not true 48 gold trials a lot of the features are disabled. What do you mean it wont let you play live? Where did you get the code?
  10. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Hey Batman. Can you be a bit more specific on whats going on? Cheers!
Thema:

1. I need help to redeem a game code - Similar Threads - need help redeem

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.: I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help. a36d8b5c-6a6a-48e8-a82d-f50f1c889724
  4. Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.: I just buy and redeem 3 month ultimate xbox game pass few minutes ago and it saying about "You redeem a code to have 3 month ultimate xbox game pass but its now 2 month ultimate xbox game pass"...
  5. I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...: So, my problem is that I don't have an Xbox, so I can't do the "logical" solution. I would love to get my codes in a Email, cause I can't have them yet. Also I can't contact the support since...
  6. Microsoft: redeem code error need help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: redeem code error need help: Microsoft (Routers): redeem code error need help i purchased a xbox gold account and has more than once struggled to activate. it says there is error code but i type what i see on your errorhelp...
  7. Need help to redeem my lifetime credits for 12,500

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help to redeem my lifetime credits for 12,500: need help redeeming my lifetime credits for 12,500 4729b5fa-2524-4288-b2fe-da14785a35c2
  8. Xbox rewards need help to redeem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox rewards need help to redeem?: I just recently this morning use the Microsoft Rewards program to use the flip to win I won an Xbox One X and screenshotted it but I still haven't received an email on how to redeem it or anything...
  9. my code for "name-your-game" is not working, need help in redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my code for "name-your-game" is not working, need help in redeem it: Hi Admin, with the console i have got a game coupon that i am not able to redeem. could you help me in redemption of this game code. i tried reaching the support, but they asked me to create a...
  10. I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!: So recently I got a 12 Month Pre-Paid Gold code from a friend (the code wasn't scratched off) and I've input all the digits in correctly and tried to redeem the the 12 Month Gold code and it...