I need help to play minecraft realms on windows 10

Discus and support I need help to play minecraft realms on windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I try to play minecraft realms on the windows 10 edition, i get invited by my friends to join but it says i have to change privacy settings, so i go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MosesPayne, Apr 21, 2021.

1. MosesPayne
    MosesPayne Guest

I try to play minecraft realms on the windows 10 edition, i get invited by my friends to join but it says i have to change privacy settings, so i go to the manage app privacy settings to change settings and it tells me to click on a link that leads it to the exact same page. It also wants me to select a user so i can change that users settings. I'm the only user, (tried to make a family account to fix it but it didn't work). and it doesn't show my username or anywhere prompts me to change settings at all. I may be doing something wrong, some screenshots would be nice. But no one should go through so much hassle to play realms with their friends.

:)

MosesPayne, Apr 21, 2021
  2. HotCakeX Win User

minecraft server

Hi,

on this page it says:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034670172-Minecraft-Realms-Plus-and-Minecraft-Realms-Java-Edition-FAQs-

I'M PLAYING ON WINDOWS 10. WHICH VERSION DO I NEED?

You’ll need your subscription purchase to match the
    version of the game you are playing. For example, if you bought Minecraft from the Windows 10 store, you'll need to buy Realms Plus for Minecraft.

Now make sure you have installed Minecraft on your PC, then go here:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms-plus/

and click on "Get Realms Plus" at the top-right of the page.
  3. MosesPayne Win User

When i press on the manage privacy settings button, it takes me to the exact same page, there also isn't no button that allows me to select my User, please find a fix for this and please respond
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello MosesPayne, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

Please visit the link below, it will guide you to navigate through the privacy settings, and change the ones that forbid you from accessing a Realm: Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings for your family group | Xbox Suppor

Section: Manage settings on Xbox.com

If you are a child account, I am afraid you cannot access them as this need an adult account to change them for you!

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  5. TheNexusGen Win User

My kids can't connect to each others game on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hi DimmerMedusa11. To connect and play in the same world online in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, your kids will need to enter a Realm together. Realms, which you can read about the introduction to Windows 10

here
    , are a dedicated online world that lets players on Windows 10, as well as Pocket Edition and the Xbox One Edition invite their friends to play and create. Realms are available for a 30-day free trial, but after that it's a monthly subscription,
    as the world is hosted on Mojang and Microsoft's servers rather than any of the individual players' devices.

To access Realms, launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, click on Play. From there, if you see "30 Day Free Trial", click on it and it'll show the Realms info, as well as the cost after the trial period ends ($7.99/month). From there, go ahead and click
    "New Realm" and set the world up as you would any Minecraft world. If you don't see "30 Day Free Trial" button in the list of playable worlds, click "Create New", select "New Realm" in the menu across the top. From there, you can either import an existing
    world from either child's world list or create a new world entirely. Hope I helped answer your question!
  6. JayDelgado Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

To play online, you'll need xbox gold membership. For the Minecraft version i think you'll need the bedrock editon (which is the one for Xbox, windows 10 and Nintendo switch that just have "Minecraft" in the title (it doesn't say bedrock edition)) and
    to join a realm you need to get an invite from the person that has created the realm
Thema:

1. I need help to play minecraft realms on windows 10 - Similar Threads - need help play

2. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  3. I need help playing Minecraft online again

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help playing Minecraft online again: I've been playing Minecraft online on my Xbox for years and it's had no problem but when I got a monthly game pass and it ended Minecraft just said something like "you can't play online because...
  4. I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Dead Cells. For some reason the moment i press the play button it crashes....: Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\src/tool/SpeedrunData.hx line 44) Called from tool.SpeedrunData.newGame...
  5. Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP: Hello fellow Xbox Game Pass (XGP) users, I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered an issue with my EA Play account, and I'm hoping that some of you might have experience or insights...
  6. Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Mortal Kombat 1 not letting me play online I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Mortal Kombat 1 not letting me play online I need help.: For Texas Chainsaw massacre the game loads but on the main menu if i hit play it does not load anything. It just stays in the main menu. Wont let me create a party either. Weird thing is if i...
  7. Need help playing online xbox with my kids.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help playing online xbox with my kids.: Hi everyone, I have two Xboxes, a series X for me and a series S for my kids. I have gamepass ultimate, and my series S is set up as my Primary console so my kids can play using my game pass. My...
  8. I can’t play my games and I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play my games and I need help.: I bought the Xbox game pass for console version and I play on an Xbox S (one month old) and I can’t play halo master chief collection even though I have game pass and when I try to play it says...
  9. I need help with xbox remote play!

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with xbox remote play!: How do I assign buttons on my tablet so my xbox controller stops turning off my tablet screen? submitted by /u/Much-Passion2304 [link] [comments]
  10. I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...: I am unable to play call of duty MW2 (2009) multiplayer due to a reoccurring error message saying you don’t have Xbox live (which I do) and your parents Microsoft Account isn’t valid. Your parent...