I need help to get unban

Discus and support I need help to get unban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi My name is Arianna,I been got suspended on my Xbox and I did the appeal so I can get unbanned and they keep Dieal it and it crazy how I don’t get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Arianna T, Jan 24, 2025.

  1. Arianna T
    Arianna T Guest

    I need help to get unban


    Hi My name is Arianna,I been got suspended on my Xbox and I did the appeal so I can get unbanned and they keep Dieal it and it crazy how I don’t get a second chances and i don’t get unbanned until 3/29/25 tht a whole another year.I just need some help because I can’t add people on my game and I can’t play the game or stream anymore.

    :)
     
    Arianna T, Jan 24, 2025
    #1
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

    I need help getting unbanned

    Hey



    Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

    Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for all info regarding Bans/Suspensions.



    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.



    You can find steps for submitting a case review here: https://enforcement.xbox.com



    To see how to submit a case review, please check out the following link:

    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto?length=4#sub-topic0-6



    I hope this helps.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    I need help to get unban

    If the enforcement team denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

    Need help getting unbanned

    Hi there,

    You'll have to submit a case review at
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
    as the Enforcement Team does not use the forums and only an Endorsement Team member can respond to suspensions they issue.
  5. ThatOneGirl2110 Win User

    I NEED HELP GETTING UNBANNED (FALSE BAN)

    i did, the case was ruled as "decision upheld" in about 11 hours
  6. Smwutches Win User

    I NEED HELP GETTING UNBANNED (FALSE BAN)

Thema:

I need help to get unban

Loading...
  1. I need help to get unban - Similar Threads - need help unban

  2. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  3. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  4. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  5. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  6. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  7. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  8. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...
  9. Need help with Rocket league, xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Rocket league, xbox: I bought a Rocket League pack from Xbox because I received a gift card, and to use it, I bought the pack on the Xbox store, thinking about redeeming it with Cloud Gaming, but I discovered that...
  10. Need help getting unbanned, do not know why I was banned.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help getting unbanned, do not know why I was banned.: Good evening, to start off no, this isn’t a typical “Unban me!!!!” rant that gets posted on the forums alot. My reason for posting is that I genuinely have no clue why I was banned. Upon sending...