I need help to fix my bo2

Discus and support I need help to fix my bo2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have deleted my old profile because I didn’t use it but when try to download a new one it won’t load to keyboard it puts me the message can’t connect... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Casey Wilkinson, Feb 6, 2023.

1. I need help to fix my bo2

I have deleted my old profile because I didn’t use it but when try to download a new one it won’t load to keyboard it puts me the message can’t connect to Xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot you connection but is fine my internet is completely fine

:)

Casey Wilkinson, Feb 6, 2023
  2. YankeeMan3434 Win User

New update anyone get it???

They need to fix the spawns. Almost as bad as BO2.
  3. bobtroll29 Win User

Disc unreadable

Need help with bo2 as bort new bo2 is says unrecognized disc
  4. ThornlessPig Win User

Xbox freezes

My xbox freez every time i put inn bo2.

So what i did to fix it was: Del my profile del bo2 of innstalled clear systemCahe remove all usb connected.

Restart xbox donload profile and put in bo2 and play :) :)

Sorry for my bad typing ;-)
  5. DEATH222444 Win User

Xbox freezes

I need some help my xbox keeps giving me th red ring when I play bo2 gow armyoftwo
  6. sytox1337 Win User

HELP NEEDED (bo2 clan)

Hey guys,

We are not only a clan, but Also a community. Right now we are only active on cod bo2. But once we have more members we are gonna move on to cod ghost, etc.... . We have no requirements for members. As we are a community our biggest goal is having fun with
    other people. we also have a forum, where players are able to view the latest news,updates, videos about games.

If u are interested, visit our site and sign up.

http://www.viperxgaming.co.uk/

Gamertags:

viperxT1TAN he is the leader of the community

(that's me)
Thema:

I need help to fix my bo2

1. I need help to fix my bo2 - Similar Threads - need help fix

2. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  3. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  4. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  5. Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox: I have had my Xbox one s for at least 4 or 3 years now and recently within the last 3 to 4 months its started to crash my games and take forever to start up. When I am on the main xbox home screen...
  6. I need help to fix code (0x87e1000c)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help to fix code (0x87e1000c): xbox one (0x87e1000c) Game is corrupt and won't install 7727f230-8599-4512-bd0c-d48356e2e69b
  7. I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?: So for some reason my console hates everything. On a wored connection it sparatically mid game will crash the internet on my console but if i go wireless is constantly ping spikes over and over. I...
  8. I need help fixing issues on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help fixing issues on my Xbox.: I've recently had 3 issues with my Xbox screen. Anytime I'm on am app or game like YouTube or Fortnite, my screen either is forcing itself to go up, like me pressing the joystick, The Xbox...
  9. I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...: I am unable to play call of duty MW2 (2009) multiplayer due to a reoccurring error message saying you don’t have Xbox live (which I do) and your parents Microsoft Account isn’t valid. Your parent...
  10. Xbox is throwing error code and i need help fixing this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is throwing error code and i need help fixing this.: My Xbox One S has just recently been throwing an error code (0x80070490) everytime i turn it on, ive already manually reset it numerous time and still no luck. Any solutions?...