I need help to find which account I bought a game on

Discus and support I need help to find which account I bought a game on in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought a game (Forza Horizon 4) a while ago but recently I switched PCs and I wanted to play Forza on this new pc but I forgot the account I bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VedVed, Apr 11, 2022.

1. VedVed
    VedVed Guest

I bought a game (Forza Horizon 4) a while ago but recently I switched PCs and I wanted to play Forza on this new pc but I forgot the account I bought Forza on. I received a receipt via email but when I log in to that account that received the receipt (NOTE: I logged into the Microsoft store and I can't see the game in the library) I can't see the game in my library so is there any way I can find out which account of mine has Forza Horizon 4? NOTE: I have many accounts, and I need to know a quick way to find out which one it's on, I also don't know my Gamertag. Thanks

:)

VedVed, Apr 11, 2022
  2. VedVed Win User

What do you mean by attached to the account? (Btw sorry for troubling you so much I don't use microsoft that much and I just wanted to play forza on my other pc)
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Sure, no problem at all. It has been my pleasure.

Glad I could be of help.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

All your transactions actually reflect in your order history even cancelled and declined transactions.

Please also make sure you check "All purchases" but if it's really not there then it was definitely purchased using another account that is why your console is not detecting you own the license for the game.

Are there other profiles logged into your console? Did you check them as well?
  5. VedVed Win User

Wow thanks a lot for the advice! I am going to go check my accounts now.
  6. VedVed1 Win User

Hey for some reason I wasen't able to reply so this is my alt account. So I was trying to say how do I find out which account is being backed up by my main account
Thema:

1. I need help to find which account I bought a game on - Similar Threads - need help find

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  4. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  5. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  6. Need help with finding microphone for s-series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with finding microphone for s-series: hello! I bought the game One Hand Clapping, but it says I need am microphone. What kind do I need to buy if I don't what it combined with headphones? 157b2cb5-c41e-440f-9315-ba9abf035917
  7. Need help to find my captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to find my captures: I was able to use the Capture feature of the Game Bar but when I go to look for the video I captured, it is not there. The prompt always says: "There was a problem getting your captures. Try again...
  8. Need Help Finding Old Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Finding Old Email Address: Hey, wondering if anyone can help me. I’m trying to log into an old Xbox account but all I can remember is my Gamertag, I’m struggling to remember what email address I used, Xbox support have been...
  9. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  10. Need help finding account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding account.: I bought a new Xbox series X because my old one was severely playing up. I signed into my account and found every thing has gone, every game I downloaded has vanished. If I go to download them...