I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...

Discus and support I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I can already escalated my problem with claim #[Mod Removed-Personal Information] but I have received no response. I am just simply trying to cancel... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mkaz311, Dec 23, 2018.

1. mkaz311
    mkaz311 Guest

I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...

I can already escalated my problem with claim
    #[Mod Removed-Personal Information]
    but I have received no response.

I am just simply trying to cancel my entire MIcrosoft store order
    #[Mod Removed-Personal Information]
    that was placed weeks ago and I can not do it online or over the phone for whatever reason.

Please help!

Thanks

Mike

:)

mkaz311, Dec 23, 2018
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP (before the game ships)

Hey there mkaz,

Sorry to hear you are running into some delays with your game cancellation. In this case I would recommend you reach out to

Microsoft Store Customer Service
    to get assistance with this issue. They should be able to completely cancel out the order for you if it still has not shipped out.

I hope this helps.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

No Fallout 3 Code For Fallout 4 Pre Order

Hey there, Marz72! Did you make this preorder on the Xbox One Console or the website, or did you make this preorder on the Microsoft Store website for the physical copy of the game?
  4. dempup Win User

How do I get a refund on 2k21 preorder

5. Fir3FistAc3 Win User

Pre-Order credit

Did you preorder digitally or as a physical disc from microsoftstore.com? For the 15,000 credits, you would have had to preorder as a physical disc.

Preorders are not eligible for VIP.

I pre-ordered the actual disc from the microsoft store.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Pre ordering from microsoft store

If it says Install, then it sounds like you preordered it digitally. You would need to contact support for the Microsoft Store to see if they can switch the order to a physical disc.
Thema:

1. I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP... - Similar Threads - need help escalate

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  8. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  9. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  10. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...