I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...

Discus and support I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I can already escalated my problem with claim #[Mod Removed-Personal Information] but I have received no response. I am just simply trying to cancel... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mkaz311, Dec 23, 2018.

  1. mkaz311
    mkaz311 Guest

    I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...


    I can already escalated my problem with claim
    #[Mod Removed-Personal Information]
    but I have received no response.

    I am just simply trying to cancel my entire MIcrosoft store order
    #[Mod Removed-Personal Information]
    that was placed weeks ago and I can not do it online or over the phone for whatever reason.

    Please help!

    Thanks

    Mike

    :)
     
    mkaz311, Dec 23, 2018
    #1
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

    I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP (before the game ships)

    Hey there mkaz,

    Sorry to hear you are running into some delays with your game cancellation. In this case I would recommend you reach out to

    Microsoft Store Customer Service
    to get assistance with this issue. They should be able to completely cancel out the order for you if it still has not shipped out.

    I hope this helps.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

    No Fallout 3 Code For Fallout 4 Pre Order

    Hey there, Marz72! Did you make this preorder on the Xbox One Console or the website, or did you make this preorder on the Microsoft Store website for the physical copy of the game?
  4. dempup Win User

    How do I get a refund on 2k21 preorder

  5. Fir3FistAc3 Win User

    Pre-Order credit

    Did you preorder digitally or as a physical disc from microsoftstore.com? For the 15,000 credits, you would have had to preorder as a physical disc.

    Preorders are not eligible for VIP.

    I pre-ordered the actual disc from the microsoft store.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Pre ordering from microsoft store

    If it says Install, then it sounds like you preordered it digitally. You would need to contact support for the Microsoft Store to see if they can switch the order to a physical disc.
Thema:

I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP...

Loading...
  1. I need help to escalate canceling a microsoft store physical xbox game preorder ASAP... - Similar Threads - need help escalate

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  9. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  10. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...