i need help to contact xbox enforcement team.

Discus and support i need help to contact xbox enforcement team. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys I need help to get any one of xbox enforcement team email address. my xbox one s got banned and I didn't receive any mail to know the reason... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Amine Bess, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Amine Bess
    Amine Bess Guest

Hi guys

I need help to get any one of xbox enforcement team email address. my xbox one s got banned and I didn't receive any mail to know the reason why …. I left my little bro play pubg and fifa all day I
    don’t know what he did wrong.

I trayed https://enforcement.xbox.com/ but I cant contacted them because my account
    works well and it didn’t got suspended.

My gamertag is : and my email is:
    [mod removed - personal information]

This link contain a screenshot of the home page of xbox enforcement with my account logged in:
    [mod removed - personal information]

I hope I get replays I worked hard to buy the console. And I tell you guys I never did wrong things to the community. thank you.

:)

Amine Bess, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

There should be a description for the offense unless it was permanent one like a console ban. Those cannot be reversed.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Allebas Win User

Also, just to gives you the head up>>If you get banned while being an Ambassador you get you kick from the Ambassador program and you won't be able to join again.
  5. Allebas Win User

The only thing you can do i submit a case review https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6 if your ban is longer than 24hrs. Otherwise,
    there is no way to contact the XBox Enforcement team.

Did your account get banned or your console was banned? If your console was banned it cannot be unbanned. In the email and Xbox message they sent you it tells you why. I recommend rereading the email/message.
  6. Amine Bess Win User

i dont care being ambassador lmao i dont have xbox to play games.... its time to switch to the bleu team
Thema:

1. i need help to contact xbox enforcement team. - Similar Threads - need help contact

2. I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.: Over the past week I’ve been dealing with an issue, my 5 year account was banned while I was away on a trip. I came home Sunday night after a long day went to sleep woke up and came home. I turned...
  3. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  4. Need help with contacting you guys to activate a code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with contacting you guys to activate a code: I got a 100 dollar gift card as a present and it has been activated so need help please 81b06ace-824f-4b38-a790-796dfd6171e3
  5. I need help contacting Microsoft support.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help contacting Microsoft support.: I got hacked on May 8th and I got my account back. I made a request to get my account unsuspended and they replied by saying that they will partner up with Microsoft it try and get it unsuspended,...
  6. i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA...: i have already asked this question in another thread but i completely forgot about the issue and now it has been dismissed so i ask again whether i can get in contact with them....
  7. Need help getting unbanned. I can’t even contact a representative . There is 0 merit to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help getting unbanned. I can’t even contact a representative . There is 0 merit to...: I was banned mid game, and I always make posts i need others to play with . I tried twitter and It’s such a pain being punished for nothing Copper scav and lucky Pennie’s are cards in back4blood...
  8. I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?: I was banned today for 2 days and need help appealing it. Nobody seems to be able to help. f24c862d-f8ad-4e4b-a82d-fd7e5892f7e3
  9. Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.: Hello! I lost my password and I tried recovering it, but no luck. The automatic form always reject it. This is an account I created just for gamepass, so losing it is not really a problem, but...
  10. I need help with a billing issue and can't get in contact with support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with a billing issue and can't get in contact with support: I've been getting very frustrated over the past 2 days waiting over 6 hours to get in contact with support and never getting a real person. The issue I have is I turned off auto-renew on gamepass...