I need help solving my audio issue

Discus and support I need help solving my audio issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox will play effect and music audio just fine, but voices come out muffled or completely missing. I believe it's a problem with the channels, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Reilly Dino, Feb 4, 2023.

  1. Reilly Dino
    Reilly Dino Guest

    I need help solving my audio issue


    My Xbox will play effect and music audio just fine, but voices come out muffled or completely missing. I believe it's a problem with the channels, but turning on mono audio just shuts off the audio completely, and I've tried almost everything.

    :)
     
    Reilly Dino, Feb 4, 2023
    #1
  2. Reilly Dino Win User

    I need help solving my audio issue

    Yeah, I've used multiple controllers and headphones, but I've noticed that this only happens when I'm wearing headphones.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

    I need help solving my audio issue

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good evening

    Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

    Check the audio settings on your Xbox: Go to "Settings" > "Display & Sound" > "Volume" and make sure the audio balance is set correctly.

    Check the audio settings on your TV or monitor: Make sure the audio settings on your TV or monitor are set correctly, and that the audio output is set to stereo or surround sound.

    Restart the Xbox: Sometimes simply restarting the console can resolve the issue.

    Check for software updates: Go to "Settings" > "System" > "Updates" to see if there's a software update available that may resolve the issue.

    Check the cables and connections: Make sure all cables and connections are secure and in good condition.

    Use a different audio device: Try using a different audio device, such as a pair of headphones, to see if the issue persists.
  4. Blanco7 Win User

    No Sound from Live TV, EVERYTHING else sounds flawless.

    SOLVED! Tried new HDMI cable, thanks to a chat representative suggesting it. Simple solution to a 3 day issue. If your setup is like image # 4 in the following link, and you're receiving no audio. Try a different HDMI cable, it solved my problem. Hope this
    helps someone else!

    support.xbox.com/.../poor-audio-or-sound-quality
  5. P Pierce34 Win User

    Xbox One to TV with HDMI, no sound?

    SOLVED! I just had to go to my Xbox One settimgs, Display & Sound, Audio Output and change Speaker audio to HDMI audio Stereo uncompressed. Maybe this post will help someone else someday. Buh bye
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

    Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong

Thema:

I need help solving my audio issue

Loading...
  1. I need help solving my audio issue - Similar Threads - need help solving

  2. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  3. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  4. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  5. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  6. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  7. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  8. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...
  9. Need help with Rocket league, xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Rocket league, xbox: I bought a Rocket League pack from Xbox because I received a gift card, and to use it, I bought the pack on the Xbox store, thinking about redeeming it with Cloud Gaming, but I discovered that...
  10. series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.: My friends and I are unable to sgin into our Xbox series x and s accounts. We need help from Microsoft or anyone else. 073e8c44-da1d-4393-9e69-5c0b67e27e63