I need help solving my audio issue

Discus and support I need help solving my audio issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox will play effect and music audio just fine, but voices come out muffled or completely missing. I believe it's a problem with the channels, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Reilly Dino, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Reilly Dino
    Reilly Dino Guest

My Xbox will play effect and music audio just fine, but voices come out muffled or completely missing. I believe it's a problem with the channels, but turning on mono audio just shuts off the audio completely, and I've tried almost everything.

:)

Reilly Dino, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Reilly Dino Win User

Yeah, I've used multiple controllers and headphones, but I've noticed that this only happens when I'm wearing headphones.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Here are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue:

Check the audio settings on your Xbox: Go to "Settings" > "Display & Sound" > "Volume" and make sure the audio balance is set correctly.

Check the audio settings on your TV or monitor: Make sure the audio settings on your TV or monitor are set correctly, and that the audio output is set to stereo or surround sound.

Restart the Xbox: Sometimes simply restarting the console can resolve the issue.

Check for software updates: Go to "Settings" > "System" > "Updates" to see if there's a software update available that may resolve the issue.

Check the cables and connections: Make sure all cables and connections are secure and in good condition.

Use a different audio device: Try using a different audio device, such as a pair of headphones, to see if the issue persists.
  4. Blanco7 Win User

No Sound from Live TV, EVERYTHING else sounds flawless.

SOLVED! Tried new HDMI cable, thanks to a chat representative suggesting it. Simple solution to a 3 day issue. If your setup is like image # 4 in the following link, and you're receiving no audio. Try a different HDMI cable, it solved my problem. Hope this
    helps someone else!

support.xbox.com/.../poor-audio-or-sound-quality
  5. P Pierce34 Win User

Xbox One to TV with HDMI, no sound?

SOLVED! I just had to go to my Xbox One settimgs, Display & Sound, Audio Output and change Speaker audio to HDMI audio Stereo uncompressed. Maybe this post will help someone else someday. Buh bye
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong

Thema:

1. I need help solving my audio issue - Similar Threads - need help solving

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  7. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  8. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  9. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  10. series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    series x and s accounts. Need help from Microsoft or anyone else how to solve this issue.: My friends and I are unable to sgin into our Xbox series x and s accounts. We need help from Microsoft or anyone else. 073e8c44-da1d-4393-9e69-5c0b67e27e63