I need help reporting a xbox user

Discus and support I need help reporting a xbox user in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; The problem is that there is a person who is an ex-friend that is currently showing people our messages, which those messages were very personal and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Kaira ..., Oct 31, 2022.

1. Kaira ...
    Kaira ... Guest

The problem is that there is a person who is an ex-friend that is currently showing people our messages,
    which those messages were very personal and private. If you know anything about xbox chat, if you clear a chat you cannot access the messages. I NEED to access the messages so that i can delete them.

I've tried to contact microsoft via email, to further explain the situation, but THAT'S NOT WORKING.
    So I did report them through xbox app and explained the situation, that also may not do anything at ALL!

the thing that i need help with would probably be finding the right email to report the person, or to find out how to access the cleared messages.

:)

Kaira ..., Oct 31, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kaira

You did the right thing reporting that guy
    Microsoft support doesn't have the ability to report or block people's account

As soon as the enforcement team investigate the user and if he/she is guilty, a suspension is going to be arrive on their account . (Yes, they can see deleted messages or deleted conversations)

Can take a while depending on the workload of the team .
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Reporting 3 users directly. Need help.

You can report each of these users using the
    tools in your console
    . Also, please do not name and shame in the forums.
    I already reported them through the console itself, but I got no results. That's why I'm posting it here as instructed by the xbox support. Also, naming these players here is nessessary to get my point across.

The forums are not scanned for reports of abuse by users, so I'm not sure why Xbox Live Support would direct you to do anything other than report them and block them.
  4. DoubledNebula51 Win User

The ONLY way to report a player is via the reporting tools on your console. Reporting people here is not permitted as it breaks the Naming and shaming rules of the forums
    I was instructed to report players here by the xbox support team.
  5. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums so reporting them here doesn't really do anything. Reporting them via the console is the only way to have the enforcement team investigate them.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

The ONLY way to report a player is via the reporting tools on your console. Reporting people here is not permitted as it breaks the Naming and shaming rules of the forums
Thema:

1. I need help reporting a xbox user - Similar Threads - need help reporting

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  5. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  6. Need help reporting dangerous person please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help reporting dangerous person please: Hi all. So last night I got invited to a party by my friend. He's 12years old. Since he got gta5 he has made new friends one of which really worries me. This person is apparently very good at gta...
  7. Can I report someone into the police over xbox? PLEASE READ I NEED HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I report someone into the police over xbox? PLEASE READ I NEED HELP!: I have had my xbox for 5 years now. About 3 years ago I was really into minecraft, and since it got boring alone I started to go on looking for group posts. I didn't realize how dangerous it was...
  8. I need help with a report

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with a report: Hello! There was a player that was curseing at me with slurs and other nasty stuff, I reported those messages but he seemed to use custom characters to write the messages out and he also deleted...
  9. where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.: They knowingly aided in the theft of xbox live and game pass services by taking down the post i put in the forums. I put it there so a microsoft employee could see it and get the information to...
  10. xbox 360 suspension. Need help resolving this issue. False report.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 suspension. Need help resolving this issue. False report.: I recently received a enforcement notice for communication ban few days ago. I message another player for cheating in game. He replied with verbal bad words and harassing comments. I reported him....