I need help reopening a case review for my Xbox account

Discus and support I need help reopening a case review for my Xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox account was hacked and my password was changed, while I didn’t have access to my account the hacker managed to get my account permanently... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Adam Matula, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Adam Matula
    Adam Matula Guest

My xbox account was hacked and my password was changed, while I didn’t have access to my account the hacker managed to get my account permanently suspended from all xbox services. I managed to recover my account and submitted an appeal for the suspension and received a case review, it asked that I turn on two factor authentication and change my password. The only problem with this is that my only verification method was a landline that couldn’t receive the code required for verification, and so I had to wait 2 months to get my verification info changed and by the time it was changed, my case review had been closed. It says I have to contact support to reopen the case review but I can’t contact support because my accounts is permanently suspended. Is there anything I can do?

:)

Adam Matula, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Adam!

I am sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. I know how frustrating that must be and I would feel the same way if I were on your situation. Please be advised that Xbox Enforcement actions or suspensions are being handled only by the Xbox Enforcement Team who work offline. Here in community and even Microsoft Support won't be able to assist us regarding Xbox suspensions. As much as we would love to help, we can only do so much about it.

Please note that we can only submit an appeal once. Were you able to submit one or not yet? Check your options through https://enforcement.xbox.com/

Learn more about Enforcement action FAQ here https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  3. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

4. Adam Matula Win User

The case review wasn’t denied it was just closed due to me not responding to it and it said I could reopen the case review if I contacted support
  5. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Heya Adam,

.So sorry to hear about your situation but you only get one case review and if it was denied or something that's it, also you can't contact the enforcement team because their only way of communications are through case reviews and support can't really do anything but maybe try to help you recover the account but they can't unban or unsuspend people because it's not their job or division, also you said permanently suspended that mean permanently gone, I know this isn't what you want to hear but all I can suggest is start a new account and start fresh my friend, have a good day or night ✨

Regards,

Brian O.

If this helped you in any way please rate yes or no Below and thank you ✌🏻♥️
  6. Adam Matula Win User

My Xbox account was hacked and permanently banned while I did not have access to it

I changed my account information, it’s just that my case review was closed and support hasn’t helped me at all with reopening my case review.
Thema:

1. I need help reopening a case review for my Xbox account - Similar Threads - need help reopening

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  4. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  5. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  6. I need help with my Xbox one x.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my Xbox one x.: It's an Xbox one x, I was playing my game and it shut off on me and now only turn on for a couple of seconds before it turns off. You can hear something happening inside the Xbox, idk what to do...
  7. I need help with this headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with this headset: I have a problem with my wireless RAZOR headset, out of nowhere it just doesn't work at all. None of the buttons do anything and the light has been green for 3-4 hours. I don't what what to do...
  8. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  9. Need help with xbox app on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox app on Windows: For the last 2 weeks I been trying to use the xbox app on pc and no matter what I do my headset doesn't work in parties. My mic isn't muted in anyway because it shows it working in the test area....
  10. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...