I need help removing child consent

Discus and support I need help removing child consent in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i go to the microsoft family page i scroll down and i see manage child info but it justs keeps refreshing the page over and over again i just need... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ImBigChungus01, Apr 14, 2020.

1. I need help removing child consent

When i go to the microsoft family page i scroll down and i see manage child info but it justs keeps refreshing the page over and over again i just need help removing child consent what do i do

:)

ImBigChungus01, Apr 14, 2020
  2. ImBigChungus01 Win User

When i press manage childs info it just refreshes the page thats all it does
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there ImBigChungus01,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to attend to this. I could totally see how this could be pretty confusing. It might be something to do with the browser you're using. I recommend clearing your cookies and cache and then trying again,
    or trying another browser.

If that does not do the trick, I would definitely suggest getting in contact with
    customer support for more account specific troubleshooting.

Hope this helps

Thanks for reading!
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

You can remove an account from a family group. The account will still exist, but it won't have the benefits or restrictions it had when it was within the family group. To remove a member from your family group, you must have an adult account, and be the
    one who gave consent.

1. 1
      Go to family.microsoft.com.
    2. 2
      Sign in with your Microsoft account, then:
      • To remove a child, scroll down and select Manage my child's profile info, select the child, select Remove consent for this child's account, and confirm. Then, go back to your family’s page, and under the child’s name, select More
        options > Remove from family, and confirm.
      • To remove a child because they’re now an adult, or if an adult account has been misclassified as a child account, verify the account.
      • To remove an adult, under that person's name, select More options > Remove from family, and confirm.
      • To leave the family group if you’re the only adult in the family, remove all children first, then find your name, select Leave family, and confirm. You must be over the statutory age to remove yourself.
      • If you're incorrectly listed as a child when you're an adult, see How to change a birthdate on a Microsoft account.
  5. Darra13 Win User

Parental consent removal from Microsoft family account

Hi there! Thanks for your reply.

I had tried this, so all content restrictions are off, but when I go to remove child from family, I get this message:

You’ll need to remove consent first
    Select Manage my child’s profile info, find your child, then select Remove consent for this child’s account. Then, try removing this member again.

This is where I am stuck.

Any idea why I get this?..

Thanks!
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

To change my Xbox from on parental control to normal adult set up so I can purchase straight off Xbox live with out losing any of my data etc . 😊

Here is some information on parental consent and child accounts including how to remove your account from the
    parental account or verifying age etc. It should walk you through correcting the issue. Let us know if you still need help.
Thema:

1. I need help removing child consent - Similar Threads - need help removing

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  4. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  5. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  6. I need help with my Xbox one x.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my Xbox one x.: It's an Xbox one x, I was playing my game and it shut off on me and now only turn on for a couple of seconds before it turns off. You can hear something happening inside the Xbox, idk what to do...
  7. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  8. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...
  9. Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...: Can you call me back at [mod removed] 1a55fa2c-6bca-4919-8700-5fe5fa77da24
  10. Someone has created an xbox account with my email account. I NEED HELP TO REMOVE IT!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has created an xbox account with my email account. I NEED HELP TO REMOVE IT!!!: Someone has created an xbox account on my email account & i think it was from when i was hacked 3 years ago and i cannot get rid of it. I have changed my passwords, security ect. All i want to...