I need help regarding mcpe achievements

Discus and support I need help regarding mcpe achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I once played mcpe in my old phone, connected my microsoft account and got many achievements, 48/122, however since its old, its gone now, i bought new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Azureal07, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Azureal07
    Azureal07 Guest

I once played mcpe in my old phone, connected my microsoft account and got many achievements, 48/122, however since its old, its gone now, i bought new phone, installed mcpe, used the same microsoft account and played it, i tried a lot of newer achievements but somehow it doesnt unlock any achievements nor changes a progress, i tried the ender pearl 100 blocks, collect honey, befriend wolves etc. . . None of it was unlocked nor did it have any progress, is there any way to make achievements working again? It shows correctly how many hours i played but the achievements are no longer unlocking, still stuck at 48/122, need help

:)

Azureal07, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Azureal07 Win User

Im sorry, ive misunderstood, the pocket edition, i thought its the same as java or bedrock with just different versions, its plain minecraft app directly from playstore

[​IMG]

I dont have mods nor i dont know how to use them, all i wanted is for achievements to work again, the image you sent, it was showed to me when i created a creative world to test some redstones, but what i created is pure survival world meant to get achievements and play survival itself

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from screenshot.
  3. Azureal07 Win User

Still didnt work, i signed out from mcpe app, installed xbox app on playstore, signed in with the microsoft acct on xbox app, i open mcpe and signed in with the same microsoft account, then i tried doing the achievements such as collecting honey with a bottle without aggravating the bees, used ender pearl to teleport 100 blocks, i used it on top of a mountain, it didnt change the previous record, achievements still not working 🥲
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Azureal07,

Thanks for your reply and sharing further details.

Sorry for the saying Minecraft, you seemed to be playing the other platform of the game with the mods.

When you said you are on MCPE, we believe you need to consult the right people about your concern on achievements in their platform. On Xbox, you can get this Minecraft achievements which the list is available on Xbox app. That reminds me of this part of messaging when you try to create a new world in creative mode and/or include experiments on Minecraft world. Thus, means you need to reach out to the MCPE about this modded-environment achievement.

Minecraft not MCPE:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We hope you will get the answers you are looking for from the MCPE team.

Have a great day!

Regards,

6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Azureal07,

Thank you for the clarification.

Yes, that has happened to me before too. What I previously did is install other Microsoft apps (Office apps like Word, Excel, OneNote) and then make sure to install Xbox app for mobile (Android or iOS). Link: Xbox app for mobile | Xbox

Before anything else, I made sure my device is updated and all services for the device is updated too. Turn off any antivirus, antimalware, VPN, or optimizer for my mobile.

I went to logged into to all the apps (Office apps and Xbox app). Followed by logging out of my account on Minecraft for mobile. Logged back in to the account and make sure to be connected to the internet while playing.

Try that first then let me know if issue persist, so we can check any troubleshooting you may perform. Please post a screenshot of any error message or code you will notice. Please conceal any personal information.

We look forward for your reply.

Regards,

Thema:

1. I need help regarding mcpe achievements - Similar Threads - need help regarding

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  8. Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help regarding to my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Technical support about my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 c7177218-1886-4ec6-904e-e1f21281d9b5
  9. Needed help regarding the implementing of a game file in my Microsoft Train Simulator game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Needed help regarding the implementing of a game file in my Microsoft Train Simulator game: I am able to install the high res moon starfield textures.zip file in my msts folder but I am not able to get the effects of the given file while playing the game.I also followed all the steps...
  10. I need help regarding COD Modern Warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help regarding COD Modern Warfare 2019: I have downloaded COD modern warfare(2019) disc version on my series x, including the 18 add ons. However when i press campaign the game for a split second enters the campaign but then crashes and...