I need help redeeming my xbox 360 code

Discus and support I need help redeeming my xbox 360 code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant redeem my call of duty black ops free dlc ffor my xbox one there is an error code that says that i cant download this content because the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Outerlol, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Outerlol
    Outerlol Guest

i cant redeem my call of duty black ops free dlc ffor my xbox one there is an error code that says that i cant download this content because the content is not available for my location, the file is corrupted, or the file format is not working, i already
    make sure to check my location in my profile and it says united states i dont realy know whats happening please i need help

:)

Outerlol, Sep 18, 2017
  2. Alan Wake DLC Currently Availible for Free

Terrin_marine, Sep 18, 2017
  3. Need help redeeming my xbox live code

I tried redeeming the code in my browser on my computer using these instructions, big mistake. It said "thank you, you redeemed your code" and then exited me out. No gamertag registration whatsoever. I thought the whole point of redeeming my code was to create a gamer tag, but no just exits me out. I then tried redeeming my code on my xbox (so that I could create the gamer tag) and it said "sorry, code already redeemed."

so what the... what do I do now?

Charles Higgens, Sep 18, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Are you physically located in the US?

Smwutches, Sep 19, 2017
  5. Outerlol
    Outerlol Guest
    i was but i still have the location thing in us

Outerlol, Sep 19, 2017
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If you're not actually in the US, that would be what's causing your problem. With region issues your account region has to match your physical location and you have to be in a region where the content is available.

Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
  7. chinohidalgo Win User

Unable to redeem code for Xbox live gold

I put the code on my microsoft acount to redeem it but when i put it on my xbox acount it says code has been redeemed and i redeemed that code so i need help
  8. Smwutches Win User

9. Smwutches Win User

If you're not actually in the US, that would be what's causing your problem. With region issues your account region has to match your physical location and you have to be in a region where the content is available.
  10. Outerlol Win User

i was but i still have the location thing in us
  11. PastelTangent Win User

No credit card for free trial :(8

i need a redeem code for xbox 360
Thema:

1. I need help redeeming my xbox 360 code - Similar Threads - need help redeeming

2. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  3. I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help.: I have redeemed. My game but where is it? I need help. a36d8b5c-6a6a-48e8-a82d-f50f1c889724
  4. Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.: I just buy and redeem 3 month ultimate xbox game pass few minutes ago and it saying about "You redeem a code to have 3 month ultimate xbox game pass but its now 2 month ultimate xbox game pass"...
  5. I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...: So, my problem is that I don't have an Xbox, so I can't do the "logical" solution. I would love to get my codes in a Email, cause I can't have them yet. Also I can't contact the support since...
  6. Need help to redeem my lifetime credits for 12,500

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help to redeem my lifetime credits for 12,500: need help redeeming my lifetime credits for 12,500 4729b5fa-2524-4288-b2fe-da14785a35c2
  7. Xbox rewards need help to redeem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox rewards need help to redeem?: I just recently this morning use the Microsoft Rewards program to use the flip to win I won an Xbox One X and screenshotted it but I still haven't received an email on how to redeem it or anything...
  8. I need help to redeem a game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help to redeem a game code: I bought Gears of War 4. and has four codes to exchange and get the previous titles of the same game. My problem occurs when I try to redeem the codes. It appears that I must change the region....
  9. my code for "name-your-game" is not working, need help in redeem it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my code for "name-your-game" is not working, need help in redeem it: Hi Admin, with the console i have got a game coupon that i am not able to redeem. could you help me in redemption of this game code. i tried reaching the support, but they asked me to create a...
  10. I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!: So recently I got a 12 Month Pre-Paid Gold code from a friend (the code wasn't scratched off) and I've input all the digits in correctly and tried to redeem the the 12 Month Gold code and it...