I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.

Discus and support I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/-ThassRezz- [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/-ThassRezz-, Sep 17, 2020.

1. I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.

/u/-ThassRezz-, Sep 17, 2020
  2. BikerBoyUK Win User

Zoo Tycoon Demo Will Not Launch OR Uninstall

Hi everyone. I'm having the same problem with the Zoo Tycoon demo. I had two tiles of it after the recent update, wanted to get rid of it but only one deleted. I'm now stuck with this tile which does nothing and do not want to factory reset the console.
    Help!
  3. Pizzavessel14 Win User

xbox is stuck restarting

I tried this too and nothing. It wouldn't let me set up the Xbox afterwards because it needed that update. Before I factory reseted it, it had 3 options. "Update" "play offline" and "turn off console." After the factory reset I was then stuck on the setup with only two options "update" and "turn off console." When I tried to update my console refused to turn on again like it was doing before
  4. obiabunike 9ja Win User

Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I reset the console to factory settings

Please Sir,

I have done the offline update, but it still gets stuck at the update page whenever i restart the console.

Please, whats a "preview system" ...i reset my console to factory settings because i couldn't connect to xbox live, after which i can't update the console to get past the update page.

(My console is now like a brand new console, because i totally removed everything)

PLEASE HELP ME, MY LIFE HAS BEEN USELESS FOR THE PAST 6 DAYS, i can't even play my FIFA 20.
  5. Spyroman12 Win User

xbox one shuts down while streaming

You could also try to delete your profile, redownload it, perform a hard reset on the console. If they don't work, then you will want to try to restore the console to factory defaults.

Though, not gonna lie, it sounds like this is an issue that will need to be sent in to be fixed.

Hope this helps
  6. Whitey Black Win User

System Error on Start up

Let's try to power cycle your console. Please hold down the power button on the front of the console for approximately 15 seconds until the power light shuts off. Wait about 60 seconds, then power it back on. Be sure you see the green "XBOX ONE" animation
    loading screen when you power it back up.

if this don't help there two more option but this option let the Xbox in factory default and you need install all again

Reset Console

How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

How to reset your Xbox One console to factory defaults using a USB flash drive https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-factory-defaults-using-usb-flash-drive
Thema:

I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.

1. I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console. - Similar Threads - need help please

2. Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.: Recently got a new Xbox S. (Digital version) and when I connect HDMI it says out of range. How do I fix this issue. submitted by /u/ScruffyAsHeck [link] [comments]
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program: I have a question how exactly am i able to join alpha insiders i been in the beta insiders for 2 years and i never got a message too join the insider program. submitted by /u/Badassgamer1996...
  5. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...
  6. My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.: I have a disc game for nba 2K24 for my Xbox one there was no problems yes I made sure it was the right version.But it wouldn’t pop up on the installation. I did research that said I needed a...
  7. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  8. My friends account was hacked I need help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends account was hacked I need help please: My friend had his account hacked and now he lost everything on Xbox, he wants help. The hacker changed the email on Xbox, my friend tried his email and is saying that email doesn’t exist, and he...
  9. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...