I need help please been banned i did nothing wrong i only play by myself and my cousins

Discus and support I need help please been banned i did nothing wrong i only play by myself and my cousins in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i was oneday playing fortnite with my cousin and we made a looking for group post to play with people for a Fortnite Fashion Show then 1 hour later... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BadBoyHalo, May 19, 2020.

1. BadBoyHalo
    BadBoyHalo Guest

I need help please been banned i did nothing wrong i only play by myself and my cousins

Hi i was oneday playing fortnite with my cousin and we made a looking for group post to play with people for a Fortnite Fashion Show then 1 hour later i get a ban saying all of this below i dont understand Xbox Enforcement i have proof i done nothing wrong
    i have not been in a Xbox party to communicate i have to do it of FaceBook as my cousin plays on Nintendo switch i have messaged people in the past to join if they want and thats all i dont really appreciate being banned on MY BIRTHDAY and people told me to
    make a form thing to the enforcement and the thing is if i do it says Upheld which means they are not changing it so i wont get unbanned i must admit i have swear at a person in a messgage 2 years ago and got banned learned by my mistakes and ye it says i
    took part in

This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment or bullying behaviour, using abusive or offensive language, negative speech towards a person or group, disruptive behaviour,
    spamming or other inappropriate communications. And i no if i would do that and i did not and also i dont think the good dam Enforcement team should be a thing first they ban you and they dont say what they ban you for just This account sent inappropriate
    messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. and or or or Example this account was sending innopropiate messages its just or or they did that no proof enforcement i would like to be unbanned so no i cant do enything and the funny
    thing is it says i should be able to play my online games i cant it always pops up with my ban message thanks xbox also i buy xbox live like $66.00 a year and they take away my ability to be able to do all the features that i spend my money on so they should
    give my money back as i did nothing of this below also if i did do these things i would not mind a ban but as i dident i should be not banned in the first place and i bet it was a kid just reporting me for I need help please been banned i did nothing wrong i only play by myself and my cousins :( thanks xbox but after this i might move to ps4
    had that for 2 years no problems also i dont have a enforcement link to apeal a ban i did nothing wrong if Someone could give me a link thanks I need help please been banned i did nothing wrong i only play by myself and my cousins :)

17 May 2020, 2:32:30 pm31 May 2020, 6:32:30 pmThis account can't use communications features on Xbox 360. On Xbox
    One and other Xbox platforms, the following Xbox Live features may be limited:

Suspended features

This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment or bullying behaviour, using abusive or offensive language, negative speech towards a person or group, disruptive
    behaviour, spamming or other inappropriate communications.

Review/Restore:

Upheld

:)

BadBoyHalo, May 19, 2020
  2. Dusty Rehab Win User

Hello there, sorry to hear that. Sometimes you may get specific activities suspended If you spam a person with game invites or party invites. Maybe you said something the person didn't appreciate at all. You can always sign in and check the reason to your
    suspension in the following link: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Emo 0ra Win User

People have been getting banned from little mistakes and honestly I've done the same with a post but it wasn' cause of the msg some how people are getting com banned more easily just as well, i am sorry i can't help.
  4. BadBoyHalo Win User

also i wont let me apply for a case :(
  5. Ironwilled Win User

6. BadBoyHalo Win User

I think they should re look into this ban :( i have spent more than £1,000 a loyal customer and they ban me for something i dident even do i feel upset angry also framed who ever reported me and got me banned thanks i really enjoying sitting here of the
    coronovirus going around doing nothing well done NHS for the support.
Thema:

1. I need help please been banned i did nothing wrong i only play by myself and my cousins - Similar Threads - need help please

2. Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.: Recently got a new Xbox S. (Digital version) and when I connect HDMI it says out of range. How do I fix this issue. submitted by /u/ScruffyAsHeck [link] [comments]
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program: I have a question how exactly am i able to join alpha insiders i been in the beta insiders for 2 years and i never got a message too join the insider program. submitted by /u/Badassgamer1996...
  5. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...
  6. My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.: I have a disc game for nba 2K24 for my Xbox one there was no problems yes I made sure it was the right version.But it wouldn’t pop up on the installation. I did research that said I needed a...
  7. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  8. My friends account was hacked I need help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends account was hacked I need help please: My friend had his account hacked and now he lost everything on Xbox, he wants help. The hacker changed the email on Xbox, my friend tried his email and is saying that email doesn’t exist, and he...
  9. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...