I need help over here ! any game in my library I can get in and play for 30 seconds then...

Discus and support I need help over here ! any game in my library I can get in and play for 30 seconds then... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really need someone to log in my desktop. I downloaded couple of games, ready to play. I can get in but after 20-30 seconds later it crashes.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bilhan BEL, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Bilhan BEL
    Bilhan BEL Guest

I need help over here ! any game in my library I can get in and play for 30 seconds then...

I really need someone to log in my desktop.

I downloaded couple of games, ready to play. I can get in but after 20-30 seconds later it crashes.

please I need help !

:)

Bilhan BEL, Jan 16, 2023
  2. Bilhan BEL Win User

I need help over here ! any game in my library I can get in and play for 30 seconds then crashes

someone from microsoft team logged in my desktop and fixed the problem today. thanks
  3. Bilhan BEL Win User

I need help over here ! any game in my library I can get in and play for 30 seconds then crashes

I have a desktop with *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** microsoft account.
    I logged in with *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** microsoft account. ( I dont think it would bring any problem but im saying )

I bought ultimate pass in *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** microsoft account.
    I downloaded xbox app

I searched some games and download because with pass a lot of games are for free

I can start the game, even can play 20-30 seconds

then it crashes

no error message no nothing.

i reinstalled the game, i asked players in the forums.

I deleted xbox app and I reinstalled the xbox app

I have the same problem. I need someone to log on my desktop and fix the problem

i have lost 3 days already.

please help !
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, account e-mails are automatically turned off for your protection and safety.

Try running these procedures below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

CHKDSK

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

The system will ask you if you want to run CHKDSK after restarting the system, press S on your keyboard and then type "Exit" and restart the computer, it will scan in DOS mode.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bilhan, Hi, what device are you trying to play your console or PC games on?

Does it display any error messages when trying to start?

Have you tried any procedures on your device, if so which ones?
  6. WeepySaucer9404 Win User

Rare Replay

I have been thinking about getting this for the last week or so. I never played any of these games. The only games that seem to catch my eye is the Viva Pinata games. Anyways, for someone who hasn't played or heard of these games before, would this be worth
    the $30 to get it? 30 games for $30 sounds like a good deal to add more games to my little library. So is this worth it?
Thema:

1. I need help over here ! any game in my library I can get in and play for 30 seconds then... - Similar Threads - need help here

2. Hello guys, need some help here with Xbox phone App

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello guys, need some help here with Xbox phone App: I recently changed my gamertag on my xbox series and now i cant connect with xbox app on my phone. I cant use remote play or even set my console to download a game i want to play later when i get...
  3. Need help here

in XboX Insiders
    Need help here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/d4yvp1/wth_happened_please_help/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here: I am looking for anyone who can help me as the available channels have not responded to my inquires. On 5/1 I spent Microsoft Rewards points (earned off Bing/Edge) on two Game Pass...
  5. NEED XBOX HELP: I was directed here by Xbox Support about Xbox Quests and the rewards I earned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    NEED XBOX HELP: I was directed here by Xbox Support about Xbox Quests and the rewards I earned: I have completed the quest line for both the months of November and December. I received the "mystery gift" for the month of December on Friday. It was supposed to be a $10 prize but received only...
  6. NEED XBOX HELP: I was directed here by Xbox Support about Xbox Quests and the rewards I earned

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NEED XBOX HELP: I was directed here by Xbox Support about Xbox Quests and the rewards I earned: I have completed the quest line for both the months of November and December. I received the "mystery gift" for the month of December on Friday. It was supposed to be a $10 prize but received only...
  7. anyone need help im here if you need me,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone need help im here if you need me,: need any help playing this game just give me shout , gt xKILLBILLx1975x... 6258a7e3-e1fc-4864-ad9c-25ee4cd43d3a
  8. I need a help here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a help here: the multiplayer mode is on, but the SoT is saying he is not, and I can't play the game 4472ab6b-86d7-4cf9-811c-844545062077
  9. Hi i need help here please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i need help here please.: Hi i want to delete my creditcard from my account but i cant delete it. I receve a message like its somthing pending to buy but i look on my history payments and its all looks good.. its...
  10. Need help adding your account to an Xbox One console? Check here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help adding your account to an Xbox One console? Check here!: Whether you need assistance adding your account to an Xbox One console or are running into issue adding your account, you've come to the right place! Check below for some helpful scenarios...