i need help on xbox ultimate subscription

Discus and support i need help on xbox ultimate subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i had xbox gold untill 1/7/2020 and i tried that free 1 ultimate xbox gold and it deleted my xbox life gold for no reason i need help please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joseph joiy, Jun 11, 2019.

  1. Joseph joiy
    Joseph joiy Guest

    i need help on xbox ultimate subscription


    i had xbox gold untill 1/7/2020 and i tried that free 1 ultimate xbox gold and it deleted my xbox life gold for no reason i need help please

    :)
     
    Joseph joiy, Jun 11, 2019
    #1
  2. Joseph joiy Win User

    i need help on xbox ultimate subscription

    Can i delete the xbox ultimate and get back the old sub for xbox live?
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

    i need help on xbox ultimate subscription

    Hello Joseph,

    Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! When it comes to upgrading to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, If you already had Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, that will be converted into the Ultimate subscription. We do have a conversion chart on our website through
    the
    Xbox Game Pass FAQ
    for more info on how the conversion works and how much converts into the ultimate Game Pass.

    For example, if you have six months of Xbox Live Gold, that will be converted into 79 days of Ultimate.

    If you have any other questions, please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. Joseph joiy Win User

    i need help on xbox ultimate subscription

    Hi there Jospeg Joiy

    Xbox game pass ultimate has xbox live gold in the service if that what you are meaning.
    No i dont mean that i had xbox life intel 1/7/1/2020 and when i tried to but xbox pass ultimate for one month it deleted my xbox gold sub to 1/7/2020 for no reason i need help getting it back
  5. Captain Gini Win User

    i need help on xbox ultimate subscription

    What happened was that the two signatures came together in one and the time of the biggest signing was added to the lesser time.
  6. Joseph joiy Win User

    i need help on xbox ultimate subscription

    I can see it now and it tells that it gonna end on 2/5/2020 then where the other 5 months go my old xbox live should have been ending on 7/1/2020??
Thema:

i need help on xbox ultimate subscription

Loading...
  1. i need help on xbox ultimate subscription - Similar Threads - need help ultimate

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  9. Need help with active game pass ultimate no games working!!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with active game pass ultimate no games working!!: Hello I have an issue since Sunday. I renewed my subscription and after that I can’t start to play any game. It’s says to join ultimate or this game requires a game pass ultimate. Reported it to...
  10. I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone: I need help refunding gamepass ultimate that I gifted to someone digitally 9d23d54c-a3e9-4390-b777-618b8a484db5