I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...

Discus and support I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help on pc for game pass ultimate 3ee8ed93-e6de-41f8-a07d-44a87cab4d30 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D York, May 27, 2023.

1. D York
    D York Guest

I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...

I need help on pc for game pass ultimate

:)

D York, May 27, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

Hi Bart, my name is oskayra, i'm glad with help you

Yes, if you buy the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass on Xbox, you will be able to use it on the PC version of Forza Horizon 5 as well. This is because the Car Pass is a digital add-on that is linked to your Xbox account, so you can access it on any device that you use to play Forza Horizon 5 with your Xbox account.

For example, if you buy the Car Pass on Xbox and then download Forza Horizon 5 on PC through Xbox Game Pass, you will be able to see the Car Pass in your inventory and activate it. This will give you access to all of the cars in the Car Pass, regardless of whether you are playing on Xbox or PC.

This is a great way to get the most out of your Forza Horizon 5 experience, as you will be able to enjoy all of the same cars and content on both Xbox and PC.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

You will need to have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription in order to play Forza Horizon 5 on PC.
    You will need to be signed in to your Xbox account on both Xbox and PC in order to access your Car Pass.

I really hope your problem i have been helpful, have a nice day. Oskayra
  3. .torvim Win User

Submitting privacy and online settings greys out button and doesn’t submit

That’s odd! The setting which I’m trying to change on PC is already enabled on my Xbox! However, forza horizon 4 on the PC still won’t let me join multiplayer games.
  4. Bidoof370 Win User

Downloading Fh5

Hello Bidoof, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this inconvenience while trying to download Forza Horizon on your PC. Let's try to sort this out.

However. Before that, I appreciate it if you can provide the following information:

What's the error code you're getting?
    Is the same happening when you try to download other games?
    Are you using Windows 10 or Windows 11?
    What procedures you tried to fix this so far?
    So I get the code 0x80070002 on the xbox app, and on the Microsoft store I only get "There's a problem on our end".

The only games I own on Microsofts platform is Forza Horizon 5 and Forza Horizon 4. And all the times I tried to download both Forza Horizon 5 and 4.
    I am currently using Windows 11 but this problem happened on my old pc as well and that pc used Windows 10. Now I could sometimes download both Fh5 and Fh4 on my old pc but not on my new one!

I haven't tried any fix yet because I don't know any fixes
  5. David Wirsching Win User

Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you can't find or install the DLC expansions for Forza Horizon 5 on your PC, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

Check account and platform compatibility first: Make sure you're using the same Microsoft account on both your Xbox and PC. Also, confirm that the DLC expansions you purchased are compatible with the PC version of Forza Horizon 5. Some DLC may be exclusive to the Xbox console and not available for PC.

Then verify ownership and installation: On your PC, open the Microsoft Store app and navigate to the Forza Horizon 5 page. Check if the DLC expansions you own are listed as purchased or available for installation. If they appear as your own, try clicking the "Install" button to start the installation process.

We can also try checking for updates: make sure Forza Horizon 5 and the Microsoft Store app on your PC are up to date. Sometimes updates can resolve compatibility issues and allow DLC to be installed. Launch the Microsoft Store app, click the three dots in the top right corner, and select "Downloads and Updates" to check for available updates.

If the above has not worked, reinstall the game: If the DLC expansions still do not appear for installation, try uninstalling and reinstalling Forza Horizon 5 on your PC. This can update the game data and allow the DLC to be recognized and installed correctly.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.
  6. Bhupender Singh3 Win User

I mistakenly buy a gamepass for console instead of buying game pass for PC and I used Amazon to buy a code

I want to play Forza horizon 5 on pc , can I play it with this subscription because it is the only game which download on my pc otherwise I tried fifa 23 it show you have to buy pc gamepass
Thema:

1. I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it... - Similar Threads - need help I’m

2. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  3. I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings

in XboX Insiders
    I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings: Tv says it allow 4k 60hz gaming, but Xbox won’t Allow me to turn on the 50hz tab in display settings submitted by /u/MrHerbaDerb [link] [comments]
  4. My account has been botted with followers and I need ur help I’m scared I might get banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been botted with followers and I need ur help I’m scared I might get banned...: I need help my account is getting botted with followers and won’t stop giving me notifications 4eea323d-0e01-46b6-8caf-da322eed9e58
  5. Microsoft my followers have been bored on my account I need ur help I’m scared I might get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft my followers have been bored on my account I need ur help I’m scared I might get...: Dear Microsoft my account is getting bot followers and I’m a read I might get banned please help me 70adc19c-e0f7-4223-a461-996a2121f0dc
  6. My Xbox got hacked. & I’m banned permanently! I need help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox got hacked. & I’m banned permanently! I need help!: Three days ago I was trying to make a new password. But then after that I thought everything was safe until I woke up the next day that I was banned permanently. If anyone can help me please do....
  7. Need help to know if I’m in the wrong or not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help to know if I’m in the wrong or not: If I was playing with 2 other people and we picked up a random in warzone and they started to be racist and my friends became racist to defend echother would we get banned in anyway for defending...
  8. I need Help I’m having trouble bdndndnjdjdkdkdkdkdkdkd

in XboX Insiders
    I need Help I’m having trouble bdndndnjdjdkdkdkdkdkdkd: do i have to pay my 25 Subscription for xbox live or can i buy a 1 month Xbox live card? submitted by /u/hmmmmm-idk [link] [comments]
  9. I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help: So I’m having issues with gta 5 servers anyways I can fix my router I know its my router but don’t know what it is. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  10. I need help I’m console banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help I’m console banned: I need help I’m console banned 27ef747c-ba78-4d84-98bf-262bb3453a78