i need help on mfs aka microsoft flight simulator

Discus and support i need help on mfs aka microsoft flight simulator in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my cousin gift mfs for me and i instantly downloaded it and opened it, then when i was signing in i accidentally made a mistake on the email so i went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Yugi Bam, Jul 12, 2022.

  1. Yugi Bam
    Yugi Bam Guest

    i need help on mfs aka microsoft flight simulator


    my cousin gift mfs for me and i instantly downloaded it and opened it, then when i was signing in i accidentally made a mistake on the email so i went to “Typo in the email? Fix it here.” when i was done i couldnt press next, cancel and get a new email. I need help microsoft

    :)
     
    Yugi Bam, Jul 12, 2022
    #1
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

    i need help on mfs aka microsoft flight simulator

    In this case, I believe only reinstalling the game would fix the issue.
  3. Yugi Bam Win User

    i need help on mfs aka microsoft flight simulator

    my friend bought it for me in steam
  4. Yugi Bam Win User

    i need help on mfs aka microsoft flight simulator

    microsoft flight simulator and im on windows 10 i couldnt click the next button when i pressed “Typo in your email? Fix it here” after
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

    i need help on mfs aka microsoft flight simulator

    If it doesn't show you the advanced options panel, only uninstalling then reinstalling again may fix your issue.
  6. Yugi Bam Win User

    i need help on mfs aka microsoft flight simulator

    where is the advanced options?
    [​IMG]
Thema:

i need help on mfs aka microsoft flight simulator

Loading...
  1. i need help on mfs aka microsoft flight simulator - Similar Threads - need help mfs

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  4. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  5. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  6. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  7. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  8. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  9. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...
  10. Need help with Rocket league, xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Rocket league, xbox: I bought a Rocket League pack from Xbox because I received a gift card, and to use it, I bought the pack on the Xbox store, thinking about redeeming it with Cloud Gaming, but I discovered that...