I need help on a ban

Discus and support I need help on a ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Long story short I got banned for 24 hours on October 28 and ended on the 29th at 7pm well on October 29th at 3pm someone filed and said I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AnthonyWalker184168, Nov 9, 2021.

1. I need help on a ban

Long story short I got banned for 24 hours on October 28 and ended on the 29th at 7pm well on October 29th at 3pm someone filed and said I was Harrasing them at 3pm well how can I have done that if I've been banned for 24 hours so there is no way I could of Harrasing someone when I was banned from messages and party chats for 24hours I filed a appeal because they are trying to ban me for 2 weeks what are my odds winning this and how long will it take

:)

AnthonyWalker184168, Nov 9, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

I need help on a ban

Investigations can take time, so suspensions are not always issued the same day the action took place. It could have taken days or even weeks ago.

It's rare that suspensions are overturned, but it can take a few days for the enforcement team to review it and respond.
  3. AnthonyWalker184168 Win User

I need help on a ban

I haven't abused anyone though I haven't done anything wrong that's why I'm confused
  4. Lavindathar Win User

Console ban I need help

No-one gets banned for not doing anything.

You need to contact the enforcement team via the posted link above. If there is a mistake, then they are the ones who can rectify it.
  5. Buachaill Dona Win User

Console ban I need help

Hi there,

There is no way to remove console bans. You would need to head over to the following LINK to speak with the Enforcement team, as they don't
    monitor the forums.
  6. Airyrose666 Win User

Console ban I need help

console bans cant be reviewed
Thema:

I need help on a ban

1. I need help on a ban - Similar Threads - need help ban

2. Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help: So i had gotten banned about 2 years ago, someone falsley reported me on a chat thing for pc, they banned me for cheating, i was like was i cheating cause i was playing a game with mods so i...
  3. I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.: I got killed and tea bagged by my teammate. Then my deathbox/body was shot a bunch. So yes I did get really frustrated and sent two bad messages trash prolly shouldn't have but I mean nothing will...
  4. Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP: Hello fellow Xbox Game Pass (XGP) users, I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered an issue with my EA Play account, and I'm hoping that some of you might have experience or insights...
  5. I need help reversing/lifting a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help reversing/lifting a console ban: I just turned on my xbox one day to play a game and it said I was banned I didn't violate any rules or terms of service so I need help thanks to anyone that does 14ae4322-7cab-4092-a6db-80a7222e1830
  6. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...: I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I used to be friends with they reported me for...
  7. I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...: Need help i dont got money for a new xbox i got console banned for nothing have not texted anything have not said anything i just play games and my **** whas gone help me out...
  8. I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a...: I hope my title was informative, but this situation is hard to explain. I was formerly an Xbox Ambassador for 2-3 years. I had no issues with my account and no enforcement actions on file. Then,...
  9. My xbox is permanently banned? I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is permanently banned? I need help: Okay so one of my alternate accounts got banned and I’m not sure why but this ultimately got my series x banned. I spent 750 dollars on that console and I need help....
  10. So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...: I just want to sign into my Xbox account & play my Xbox one is that too much ask Microsoft?! 17b27643-a129-4946-9c8c-4cb85c329d36