I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

Discus and support I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by niii niii, Dec 6, 2023.

1. niii niii
    niii niii Guest

I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help

And when I would try a different outlet, it will do the same thing in the when I will try different power cord, it would do the same thing, and I don't really know what to do. I'm kind of scared this is

the second Xbox that I've had.

:)

niii niii, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, niii N. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear that your Xbox is not turning on, Nii.

Not only that, but based on the information you provided, I'm afraid to say that's likely a hardware issue.

Your Xbox needs to be inspected and repaired, Niii.

Furthermore, it is important to mention that Xbox One consoles have been discontinued by Microsoft and that we're not able to assist with self-repairs.
    So you could get your console inspected with a trusted technician available in your city.

Reference link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/console-wont-power-on

I know this is not the kind of answer you were expecting, but I hope it helps in some way.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Help Xbox one S turns off by it's self

Yes it is! And we are not the only ones apparently. I hope you'll be able to fix it too now.
    It's very strange that there have actually been quite a few posts recently about this issue. Maybe it's just coincidence, I'm not sure. Either way, I'm very glad you got it working and it's fixed now! :)
  4. Andyfootball Win User

Yes it is! And we are not the only ones apparently. I hope you'll be able to fix it too now.
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Try to force the startup troubleshoot and see if you are able to turn on.

To run the startup troubleshoot:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located below the Xbox button on the console) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.
    Note: The Xbox One S All-Digital Edition does not have an EJECT button. You can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the BIND button (steps 3 & 4) and then pressing the Xbox button
    4. Continue holding the buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the buttons after the second power-up tone.

6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

If you are able to run the startup troubleshoot, hit continue and let us know if you were able to start the console.
  6. calabusdabus Win User

Pretty much the same thing just happened to me about 15 minutes ago, my Xbox One isn't an S but it seems strange to see someone with a similar issue around the same time.
Thema:

1. I need help my Xbox One S has been weird I turn it on the it turns it self off can someone help - Similar Threads - need help has

2. I need some help as my account has been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some help as my account has been hacked: Hi, I have unfortunately just been hacked last night and was wondering what I could do to regain my account. I do however have the person's email as when I tried to sign in to the hacked account,...
  3. my account has gotten hacked and i have got the transaction id so i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has gotten hacked and i have got the transaction id so i need help: i have got the transaction id i need help gettgin mny account back 1e066919-4e67-430d-97a5-ec23f33739ce
  4. My Xbox has been gameshared with and i don’t know how need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox has been gameshared with and i don’t know how need help: Hi my Xbox has been gameshared with and i don’t know how my cousin and I both game share with each other and someone has un gameshared with him and I don’t have anymore left so now he can’t play...
  5. Someone has created an xbox account with my email account. I NEED HELP TO REMOVE IT!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has created an xbox account with my email account. I NEED HELP TO REMOVE IT!!!: Someone has created an xbox account on my email account & i think it was from when i was hacked 3 years ago and i cannot get rid of it. I have changed my passwords, security ect. All i want to...
  6. It appears a file has corrupted my Xbox One. Need Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    It appears a file has corrupted my Xbox One. Need Help!: it appears a file has corrupted my Xbox One. I first realized after I wasn’t getting a picture. I booted up in safe mode, so I know the hdmi was good. I eventually had to do a factory reset and...
  7. My account has been botted with followers and I need ur help I’m scared I might get banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been botted with followers and I need ur help I’m scared I might get banned...: I need help my account is getting botted with followers and won’t stop giving me notifications 4eea323d-0e01-46b6-8caf-da322eed9e58
  8. My mates has been banned for joining my party not sure why hes banned but need help with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My mates has been banned for joining my party not sure why hes banned but need help with...: He joined my party last night then next minute hes banned for nothing 85dac0aa-0a8f-46f5-9084-6ccb01d95a06
  9. Need help from anyone who still has a 360 to reset my passcode on 360 I forgot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help from anyone who still has a 360 to reset my passcode on 360 I forgot: Can remember what my passcode was for the 360 need help to reset it a105440f-6a14-41c1-97db-5fa2ad703632
  10. when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has...: when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has been a problem for awhile and ive checked my audio settings and im pretty sure the are good...