I NEED HELP. My xbox can’t run at 4k 120Hz on LG NANO86

Discus and support I NEED HELP. My xbox can’t run at 4k 120Hz on LG NANO86 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i have watched many reviews on YouTube that said LG NANO86 can run the one x and series x on 4K UHD at 120HZ without problems but that didn't work for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Technical-Ad-2839, Jul 10, 2021.

1. I NEED HELP. My xbox can’t run at 4k 120Hz on LG NANO86

i have watched many reviews on YouTube that said LG NANO86 can run the one x and series x on 4K UHD at 120HZ without problems but that didn't work for me. In the 4K TV detail, there are just 2 problems that 24Hz & 50Hz for aps turned off, although I have tried to turn it on but it didn’t work

submitted by /u/Technical-Ad-2839
    [link] [comments]

/u/Technical-Ad-2839, Jul 10, 2021
  2. LukeHarris101 Win User

Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

I had the same issue with my LG Tv but with my Xbox S. The fix for me was to get a HDMI 2.1 lead, the one with the Xbox doesn’t allow the 120hz 4K UHD!

If you go into the Xbox display settings it will tell you what it’s reading from the TV and the compatibility.

If you already have HDMI 2.1 then can’t help sorry!
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series X - no support for 120hz on HDMI 2.0 TVs under 4k? (ie 1080p/1440p)

To achive 4K at 120hz your TV needs to have HDMI 2.1 ports and supports 120hz, such as the LG CX TV,

The bandwidth limit of HDMI 2.0 will only allow 4K at 60hz.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why has my series X reset itself

Please share the exact model, it needs to look like this "LG 27GL850 27'' "LG 27GL850 27"

------
    In the meantime, are you tried to use 4K + 120Hz?
    If you try lowering the resolution the 120Hz option appears?
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series x

I have a lg 4k tv with hdmi 2.0
    That will work fine with Xbox Series X,

However you wont get the 120hz refresh rates at 4K, as that requires to have HDMI 2.1, other than that your TV is fine to use, if your not to bothered about 120hz refresh rates at 4K as an issue for you, there's no need for a new TV.
  6. vSSVHOON YT TTV  Win User

1440p or 1080p for new gen

How do you mean? It's a 165hz monitor can be overclocked to 180hz but to run that you need a pc even to get 165hz due to the consoles cap at the 120hz but it is a lg gp850b ips monitor from LG and it allows me to run 1440p at 120hz but I just wanted to know which would be better for FPS games like Siege etc like if 1440p would have more of an advantage than 1080p as there is a lack of information around regarding that and all I find is things about pc about lower res is better for frames but the consoles are optimised to the best of my knowledge for any resolution up to 4k at 120hz.
Thema:

I NEED HELP. My xbox can’t run at 4k 120Hz on LG NANO86

1. I NEED HELP. My xbox can’t run at 4k 120Hz on LG NANO86 - Similar Threads - NEED HELP can’t

2. I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help: I can’t get into my Xbox account because I forgot the email 4a2496fb-caa6-449e-803a-05a4b29a2ba9
  3. I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...: I missed a letter on my activision email!!! Help!! 7ec6b58c-477e-45d5-824c-964c4151e0b6
  4. i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t: hi i’m from south africa and i came to the US on holiday and i bought a new console.the series X i used to have an Xbox one x. so i keep trying to sign in on the new one but i can’t because im...
  5. I can’t play my games and I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play my games and I need help.: I bought the Xbox game pass for console version and I play on an Xbox S (one month old) and I can’t play halo master chief collection even though I have game pass and when I try to play it says...
  6. I can’t download anything on my Xbox series x. I need any help I can get.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download anything on my Xbox series x. I need any help I can get.: My old Xbox one x also couldn’t download anything and was the reason I upgraded to the series x. My series x worked fine for the first 3 months then stopped being able to download anything too....
  7. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  8. Need help getting unbanned. I can’t even contact a representative . There is 0 merit to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help getting unbanned. I can’t even contact a representative . There is 0 merit to...: I was banned mid game, and I always make posts i need others to play with . I tried twitter and It’s such a pain being punished for nothing Copper scav and lucky Pennie’s are cards in back4blood...
  9. I can’t connect to some online game servers. Need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to some online game servers. Need help!: I have this problem for a long long time, for some game I can’t connect to the online server I will just be stuck on connecting to online servers screen. But for some games I can. I really need...
  10. I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?: I was banned today for 2 days and need help appealing it. Nobody seems to be able to help. f24c862d-f8ad-4e4b-a82d-fd7e5892f7e3