I need help my xbox account and console was banned because of me being botted followers

Discus and support I need help my xbox account and console was banned because of me being botted followers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So a couple of months ago I started receiving botted followers for no reason at all and it just kept happening every-time I was online. I called xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nicholas Carvalho, Apr 2, 2023.

1. I need help my xbox account and console was banned because of me being botted followers

So a couple of months ago I started receiving botted followers for no reason at all and it just kept happening every-time I was online. I called xbox support and I told them about my issue but they went ahead and said that I should bot worry and that they would resolve it. About a month goes by and I was still receiving botted followers for no reason and I contacted them again and this time someone said that they might be trying to get into my account even though I didn't get any email notification that someone was doing that. Then about less then a month goes by and then yesterday I received a Enforcement saying that both my Account and my Xbox were Banned and I don't know what to do because I called Microsoft and I told them what happened and they basically told me to click on a link to submit my case. The problem is that my account was banned and I couldn't do anything about it and they closed my case what should I Do? My gamertag that was banned was Nichking04

:)

Nicholas Carvalho, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

I need help my xbox account and console was banned because of me being botted followers

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Nicholas, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  3. Ronnieee Win User

Can I stop bot followers?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help because of bots following your account.

Actually, I never heard of anyone being banned just because of gaining a lot of followers in Xbox and I do not think this is against any rules or policy.

You can also check your privacy settings from the account and change some settings their to hide your profile on other people that do not know you.

You can check and make some changes here:

https://account.xbox.com/settings
  4. wpr.jr Win User

Someone “botted” my followers

hi i was wondering can i get banned for botted xbox followers someone botted me and im very scared
  5. SpringPea Win User

random followers that could be bots on xbox?

btw since its possible that some of the xbox accounts that followed me on xbox could be bots, how do I actually whether or not is a xbox account is actually a bot account

Moreover, why must they follow me on xbox though, because there are literally thousands of other xbox accounts that they can follow instead, like some of the xbox accounts have like a high gamerscore whereby the random xbox accounts could follow them instead
  6. Jordan��✨ Win User

stolen account

Hi the same thing happened to me, my friend threatened to hack my wifi and boot me offline/ tell me where i live and tell me my family members credit card numbers and names. So I let him use it for the night to avoid everything, I would have called you
    guys but you were closed at the time. When I woke up I had a suspension or ban on my account and my password was changed along with dleted security info of mines. So I contacted the enforcement team throught another account and told them everything, they didnt
    even answer my wuestions or try and help me, i think it was a bot. So does anyone know how to talk to a real person because that guy needs to be banned and not me. I also need help recovering my account password along with my account suspension/ban being removed.
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP, this is so messed up!!!
Thema:

1. I need help my xbox account and console was banned because of me being botted followers - Similar Threads - need help account

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. I need help with my account and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my account and xbox: I haven't used my xbox since friday, went to use it yesterday on Monday and it was fine until Monday evening when everything was slow and if I clicked on a app it would freeze for a minute then it...
  5. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  6. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  7. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  9. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  10. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...