I need he'lp my friend is going to hack me and ban me from xbox and reporting me pls help��...

Discus and support I need he'lp my friend is going to hack me and ban me from xbox and reporting me pls help��... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Help me I'm going to be hacked and blocked ba4538ea-0e92-4a63-8cb2-6b603085497f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MR COLINTALBOT, Nov 6, 2021.

1. I need he'lp my friend is going to hack me and ban me from xbox and reporting me pls help��...

Help me I'm going to be hacked and blocked

:)

MR COLINTALBOT, Nov 6, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

I need he'lp my friend is going to hack me and ban me from xbox and reporting me pls help�� because i destroyed his base in minecraft pls help pls heĺp

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community. There's no way your friend can ban you, even if you've destroyed his base, it's not seen as a passive ban, don't worry about it, just don't send them offensive messages, do as Farscape247 said I blocked it, it's the best way to avoid frustration.

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

I need he'lp my friend is going to hack me and ban me from xbox and reporting me pls help�� because i destroyed his base in minecraft pls help pls heĺp

he cant hack you, he cant ban you unless you message him with bad messages.

just block him and ignore him, he will either come to his senses or you part ways.

next time don't troll your friend by destroying his base. that is basically being toxic.
  4. SudsierPoet1195 Win User

Can I Delete My Xbox Live Account?

I got banned for cheating and i dont even know how to hack/mod i think xbox needs to actually check up on the people they ban because this is really dumb they go off the reports they get and i play cod so they are gonna get them reports on some kid that
    got mad and reports me...
  5. bigrocky98 Win User

Grand theft auto V

with my account when i go in to gta 5 it disconnect me from xbox live.

can some one help me pls.
  6. Vulcan IsO Win User

Can't join to my friends world in minecraft xbox one edition

I can only join my friends world when he invites me to his workd, but their world does not pop up when I go on the friends tab. They also have their world on friends only and he already has me added as a friend. All my other friends can join his world
    except for me. The only way I can join is if they invite me. I need help with this pls
Thema:

I need he'lp my friend is going to hack me and ban me from xbox and reporting me pls help��...

1. I need he'lp my friend is going to hack me and ban me from xbox and reporting me pls help��... - Similar Threads - need he'lp friend

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. "you will need internet for this microsoft store"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "you will need internet for this microsoft store": Im trying to login with my microsoft and xbox account but they both say "you will need internet for this" When my internet in games and online works just fine. Cant play minecraft because of this...
  4. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  5. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  6. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  7. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  8. I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...: I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different state what ports should we be using together?? 5e398a5b-b296-45e2-917d-433a5ea68499
  9. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  10. I need help with my Xbox one x.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my Xbox one x.: It's an Xbox one x, I was playing my game and it shut off on me and now only turn on for a couple of seconds before it turns off. You can hear something happening inside the Xbox, idk what to do...