I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

Discus and support I need help my for my account to see if any might happen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371, May 22, 2024.

1. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help.

submitted by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ancient_Sample_1371, May 22, 2024
  2. ashleybradley Win User

unable to start up the xbox companion app

just created a test account on my system to see if the same thing happens and it logs me in right away so it seems my old account cant log into it any way on fixing this issue seems like i might need to refresh the apps memory or something or make it so
    it forgets this current account so that i can sign back into it again.
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

M$ dropping points system

If this is tru might stick a few thousand points on my account to see what happens. would they refund or transfer them into a cash credit on my account?
  4. VernierSlake Win User

I need help, I think someone might have hacked my account

There's local phone support for each region rather than everyone having to call the States. Go here -
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us - click request a call and follow the instructions.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey there Dared! Can you please create a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you have already taken? We'll be happy to assist you there, thanks!
  6. ScorpionL103215 Win User

yah, his DaredUnicycle6's profile comes up when i type my password in.

See even is picture comes up.

Thats is not me!!
Thema:

I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

1. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen - Similar Threads - need help account

2. I need help with an accountant enquiry

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with an accountant enquiry: My account has been used fraudulently be7b8976-912a-4438-ad27-6ac4c8545b59
  3. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. I need help with my account and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my account and xbox: I haven't used my xbox since friday, went to use it yesterday on Monday and it was fine until Monday evening when everything was slow and if I clicked on a app it would freeze for a minute then it...
  6. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  7. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  8. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  9. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  10. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...