I need help my console stuck on bootloop on os version 19041.4672 (2011.201007-0000)

Discus and support I need help my console stuck on bootloop on os version 19041.4672 (2011.201007-0000) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I need help, urgently. I need someone who can pass me the folders on the hard disk with the same version or a higher version I have the xbox one phat.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mrmg88, Oct 25, 2020.

1. /u/mrmg88
    /u/mrmg88 Guest

I need help my console stuck on bootloop on os version 19041.4672 (2011.201007-0000)

I need help, urgently. I need someone who can pass me the folders on the hard disk with the same version or a higher version I have the xbox one phat. Really apreciate the help.

submitted by /u/mrmg88
    [link] [comments]

/u/mrmg88, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Alexv849 Win User

where can i download the preview beta ring 1910

my console its stuck on that screen, tried factory and nothing, downloaded the OSU1 from the official website, get that error and when i checked the OS VERSION mine its newer, i cant find that OS VERSION to do and OFFLINE UPGRADE
  3. Plug City Win User

I still do not have the option to update xbox one...

I tried that and it did not work. But it looks like the download files for OS 10 are not out yet but I tried it anyways to see if it would help to reset my xbox. It seems like I am stuck on this version:

6.2.13332.0 (xb_rel_1508.150903-2141) fre

I am not sure if this is a regular OS version or if it is a preview version. I was a preview member about a year ago but I removed it over a year ago when I was having issues with my console.
  4. Zero420override Win User

Two questions about the xbox one system software.

A. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings. Select System > Console info. Your OS version is located in the second row.

B. Current version - 10.0.19041.3068 (rs_xbox_release_2006.200610-0000) / June 16, 2020; 9 days ago

Hope this helps you out.
  5. EuphoricMotionz Win User

Xbox One, full USB Update Required Urgently!

My console is currently Bricked, I require The full Operating system OSU for the insider alpha release it is currently stuck on the trouble shooter requires a full OS install for OS version 22000.2174.amd64fre.xb_flt_2109co.210815-2200... I would like Someone to provide me with a download link so I can Install The Entire Xbox operating system compatible with or version higher than the OS stated above Via USB, otherwise my console will continue to be bricked..

Software needs to be replaced on Xbox One Harddrive entirely via USB to Solve this issue.

Downgraded updates and OSU will not work my firmware is the most current version of the Insider Alpha Release... thanks.
  6. EuphoricMotionz Win User

Xbox One, full USB Update Required Urgently!

My console is bricked I cannot access the Xbox one Dashboard. I need OSU1 for OS Version: 22000.2174.amd64fre.xb_flt_2109co.210815-2200 or higher.

this is the only way my console can be fixed, Software should be made available to Customers experiencing similar issues!

it is not a hardware issue, I need The XBOX ONE operating system that supports my current OS Version to fix the Software issues that's burned onto the Xbox Harddrive.

Simply replacing the Software Entirely Would solve my issue but it seems i'm currently stuck with a dead console.

I'd like to request a solution for this issue as soon as possible.
Thema:

1. I need help my console stuck on bootloop on os version 19041.4672 (2011.201007-0000) - Similar Threads - need help console

2. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  3. Need help connecting xbox console to the app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help connecting xbox console to the app: I cannot connect my Xbox to the app I click connect a new console and it says click yes or something idk on the console but it just doesn't show up pls help b27e6254-30b5-459a-9e98-3853694d4b79
  4. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  5. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  6. I need help reversing/lifting a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help reversing/lifting a console ban: I just turned on my xbox one day to play a game and it said I was banned I didn't violate any rules or terms of service so I need help thanks to anyone that does 14ae4322-7cab-4092-a6db-80a7222e1830
  7. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...: I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I used to be friends with they reported me for...
  8. I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...: Need help i dont got money for a new xbox i got console banned for nothing have not texted anything have not said anything i just play games and my **** whas gone help me out...
  9. Need help with original Xbox game and console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with original Xbox game and console: My original Xbox console won't launch an original Xbox game 23933bb2-ee54-4cc8-b615-667504df4d99
  10. I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?: So for some reason my console hates everything. On a wored connection it sparatically mid game will crash the internet on my console but if i go wireless is constantly ping spikes over and over. I...