I need help, my account Tyman3310 got hacked and they changed the email what do I do

Discus and support I need help, my account Tyman3310 got hacked and they changed the email what do I do in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I woke up one morning to see that someone from Afghanistan stole my account and changed the login I need help 3119974e-80bc-4ca5-a615-58ebfde2505b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ACKOEPPELYT, Jan 12, 2023.

1. ACKOEPPELYT
    ACKOEPPELYT Guest

I need help, my account Tyman3310 got hacked and they changed the email what do I do

I woke up one morning to see that someone from Afghanistan stole my account and changed the login I need help

:)

ACKOEPPELYT, Jan 12, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello ACKOEPPELYT, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account.

The first thing you should do here is contact the support team for any payment methods that you have attached to your account to let them know of possible fraudulent charges

After that log in to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and start a chat. When you get to a fellow gamer ask to be escalated as your account has been hacked.
  3. ACKOEPPELYT Win User

So I tried that but the thing is I think it got banned and the virtual agent doesn't really understand that and all I want is my account back
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

I understand and the virtual agent can be annoying. Just keep saying I need help and it will eventually send you to a fellow gamer. From there you can ask to be escalated
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How to restore my Microsoft Account without 2FA and backup emails?

[mod removed]

My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account.

He deleted the original email of my account which is "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" then somehow changed the account email to another one named
    "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" (These info is shown in first image, check attachments).
    After doing so, he got raid of all my security stuff like verify phone number and email.He was clearly hacking my account. He literally deleted my original email of this account "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", if he is not hacking this account, he has no need to do it...

I really need help!
    "My Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker was baiting me to get him verification codes of changing the security info of my account, then got raid of my account."

You didnt actually give him the verification codes did you? If so this would've been what allowed everything else that happened afterwards to occur.
  6. Georges C. Win User

My microsoft account got hacked and they changed the email for it. What do I do?

If you have already done the procedure unfortunately you will have to wait for a response from Microsoft.
Thema:

1. I need help, my account Tyman3310 got hacked and they changed the email what do I do - Similar Threads - need help account

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  4. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  7. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...
  8. I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help: I can’t get into my Xbox account because I forgot the email 4a2496fb-caa6-449e-803a-05a4b29a2ba9
  9. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  10. Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...: "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system, please contact support". This is the message that pops up when I try linking my xbox account to my epic account, I...