I need help .My account have been hacked

Discus and support I need help .My account have been hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello my microsoft account have been hacked and the hacker change the email and the password im still log on the account with my minecraft launcher... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ender En, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Ender En
    Ender En Guest

Hello my microsoft account have been hacked and the hacker change the email and the password

im still log on the account with my minecraft launcher and microsoft store and i see the "new email"

but i cant go in the account

:)

Ender En, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ender, I am sorry to know that you have lost your account, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. theman72HG Win User

My stats on Black Ops II was reset..

[quote user="XxSWAG4L1FExX"]

someone hacked my account and reset my stats this is not right.;.. i need help

[/quote]

My bet is You have been caught and reset , you weren't hacked
  4. ghazisaeed Win User

my account have been hacked HELP !

this is the email address for the hacker and before you tell me to fill the recovery form i already tried with every info i have and it tells me that my account doesnt exist , probably the hacker changed every thing in my account , if i only could see the cencored part of the hackers email ...
    [​IMG]
  5. Georges C. Win User

6. ghazisaeed Win User

ok i figured out the email address for the hacker and i filled the recovery form twice with 85% of the information correct , xbox serial id , credit card information , birth of date , name , gamertag , but it says that its sufficient ... idk what to say , i really need help asap
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. I need help .My account have been hacked - Similar Threads - need help account

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. I need help with my account and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my account and xbox: I haven't used my xbox since friday, went to use it yesterday on Monday and it was fine until Monday evening when everything was slow and if I clicked on a app it would freeze for a minute then it...
  5. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  6. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  7. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  9. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  10. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...