I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ

Discus and support I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 4 hours ago I bought xbox live gold for 3 months with redeem code the code was NOT used but still tells me to buy another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kyriakos mountakis, May 6, 2019.

1. I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ

4 hours ago I bought xbox live gold for 3 months with redeem code the code was NOT used but still tells me to buy another

:)

kyriakos mountakis, May 6, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Kyriakos,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems, Have you taken a look at your accounts

Order History
    to confirm that the code was successfully redeemed to your account? Go ahead and follow the link above for steps on how to check your history so that you can look into this. Do you by any chance have any other accounts on this console that
    you could have accidentally redeemed the code onto?

If you do find the code in your order history then I would advise that you
    Remove and then Add
    your account on the console to see if this resolves the issue.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  3. kyriakos mountakis Win User

and if the order history does not show me that I bought it, that is, I did redeem it?
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Kyriakos,

Thank you for your replies. As previously stated by my fellow XBF members and Ambassador, to ensure that the code was successfully redeemed to your account, we recommend that you log into your Microsoft account on a PC or other device and check the order
    history for it to be listed there.

Should it be listed in your order history, then we recommend that you remove your profile from your console and then add it back on to see if this refreshes your account details and subscription history, allowing you to correctly connect to Xbox Live in
    order to speak to your friends.

Here is how to remove then re-add your account depending on the console you use:

How to add or remove a Microsoft account on Xbox One

How to add or remove an Xbox profile on Xbox 360

Please double
    check your order history in your account
    and then attempt the troubleshooting, then let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you a bit more.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Kyriakos mountakis

Thank you so much for keeping us updated on this situation.

Anything you redeem is also reflected on the
    Order History
    page.

Also, I wanted to let you know that you can also see the status of your subscriptions by checking out the

Services & subscriptions
    page on the Microsoft website.

Alternatively, you can view this from your console by following these steps:

1. Press the middle Xbox button on your controller.
    2. Scroll over to the right-hand side and select the gear or cog. This will then state
      System.
    3. Select Settings.
    4. Go under Account.
    5. Select Subscriptions.
    This will let you see your subscriptions.

If this does not work for you, I will have to recommend that you try and
    contact customer support
    , as they are better equipped with the tools to be able to much better assist you. This can be done by following these steps:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click
      on Ask a Question
    • Step 2
      : Select your Product
    • Step
      3 : Select your IssueSelect
      – Call me back
  6. FreeAndSay Win User

Please double check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services
    to see if the subscription is showing there.

If the subscription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps as mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile

If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ - Similar Threads - NEED HELP MICROSOFT

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  4. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  5. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  6. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  7. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  9. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  10. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83