I need help logging into fortnite online but this happens Sorry, we can't launch this You...

Discus and support I need help logging into fortnite online but this happens Sorry, we can't launch this You... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Sorry, we can't launch thisYou can't do this while streaming. (0x80820010) f8877534-b599-4723-9957-7c8cc0b6a3f0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edward Doyle1, Mar 29, 2023.

1. I need help logging into fortnite online but this happens Sorry, we can't launch this You...

Sorry, we can't launch thisYou can't do this while streaming. (0x80820010)

:)

Edward Doyle1, Mar 29, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

I need help logging into fortnite online but this happens Sorry, we can't launch this You can't do this while streaming. (0x80820010)

Hi, Edward! Try clearing the cache on your browser, from the home screen, Select Settings > Safari.

At the bottom of Safari's settings screen, Select Clear cookies and data or Clear Cookies and Clear Cache.

Confirm when prompted. Try launching the game again.

Please also go to https://account.xbox.com/Settings?activetab=mai...

This is the tab for "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety".

Ensure that "You can join multiplayer games" is set to "Allow".

This setting allows to "play games with others in the Xbox Live online community. This does not enable communication."

Press "Submit".

Restart your game.
  3. Edward Doyle1 Win User

I need help logging into fortnite online but this happens Sorry, we can't launch this You can't do this while streaming. (0x80820010)

I am not on console, I am on cloud gaming on my iPad and I want to play fortnite and just before I go into the game error Sorry, we can't launch this You can't do this while streaming. (0x80820010) happens.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Edward! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know what steps have you tried so far? Kindly turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
  5. Anonymous 05 Win User

Hardware failure fortnite crashing.

I play on PC and I only get an error message that says : "Fortnite has crashed. We're very sorry this happened and we are working towards preventing it in the future. You can get help online at Fortnite Technical Support."
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Sorry we can't launch this

Hey AllosaurusREX12! Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far? Post back and let me know!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

I need help logging into fortnite online but this happens Sorry, we can't launch this You...

1. I need help logging into fortnite online but this happens Sorry, we can't launch this You... - Similar Threads - need help logging

2. Need help logging into an account without knowing email or having that same mobile number?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help logging into an account without knowing email or having that same mobile number?...: i had an account a while ago with my brother email and phone number, however when moving xboxes over the last year i lost the account and don’t remember the email, i do know the password but email...
  3. I need help logging into my ps5 Microsoft account can you help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help logging into my ps5 Microsoft account can you help?: When I want to sign into my Microsoft account on minecraft it says to go to the website. So I go to the website and after I found the right account it says to enter the code of the screen. But...
  4. some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...: some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password back 6d7d5d61-7664-4f69-86f5-6ade5f583bf2
  5. Ok i need help i tried to log in to my microsoft xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok i need help i tried to log in to my microsoft xbox account: Hey everyone So i attempted to sign in with my microsoft account on minecraft but it said error code crossbow and underneath it said that oops this microsoft account is already linked to a...
  6. Need Log-in Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Log-in Help: Unable to log-in to my XBox. The log-in is requesting the password for an email that is NOT associated with anyone in my home. Why would someone else’s email come up on my Xbox? Please help my son...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in: I was just trying to test logging in the game and it says that I do not own Minecraft Dungeons and asks for "correct" account to login in. However the problem isn't there. Just to clarify Ido not...
  8. I need help it wont let me log in to my account says my email is already in use and I reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help it wont let me log in to my account says my email is already in use and I reset...: I dont know what to do I call tbe support number and that gets me no where ba8cdd15-0a5c-4e44-bb0b-d3183d881c72
  9. I need help for my Minecraft as I cannot log into my account on minecraft.net

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help for my Minecraft as I cannot log into my account on minecraft.net: So, I have recently (accidentally) broken a large HP laptop and I had my Minecraft on there (signed in via Gmail) and now when I try to log in via minecraft.net and I click the Log in button, it...
  10. Can't log in, i need help, please. The site kicks me out of my account every time i try to log ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't log in, i need help, please. The site kicks me out of my account every time i try to log ...: As i said in the tittle, everytime i try to log into the site, it kicks me out. It doesn't even let me surf around the pages. I thought it was a problem that will be solved in a matter of days,...