i need help, it wont let me launch dbd on the xbox pc store.

Discus and support i need help, it wont let me launch dbd on the xbox pc store. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; im trying to launch dead by daylight on the xbox pc store, and it says "microsoft store package dependancy" when i click play, and when i click ok on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NuggetGX, Oct 30, 2022.

1. NuggetGX
    NuggetGX Guest

im trying to launch dead by daylight on the xbox pc store, and it says "microsoft store package dependancy" when i click play, and when i click ok on that it says "this application was unable to start correctly" someone plz help me cuz I want to play the game.

:)

NuggetGX, Oct 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Amazing!
    I'm glad to know that

Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  3. NuggetGX Win User

thank you. this fixed the issue!
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Nope, your progress is stored in the cloud.

If you want you can verify this first downloading the game on a different PC (or sign in with your account on the game using a different PC)

Also, the DLCs or in-game purchased are linked to the Microsoft account itself
  5. NuggetGX Win User

when i went to the settings to reset it, it says that it deletes my data. will this permanantly erase my progress and dlcs?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this NuggetGX

May I know if you tried opening the game using the Xbox PC App and not the Microsoft store?

If yes and if the issue persist, please try and double check this:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update

Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app and Dead by daylight:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

After that restart the PC and try again
Thema:

1. i need help, it wont let me launch dbd on the xbox pc store. - Similar Threads - need help wont

2. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  3. I need help HDD wont show as install location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help HDD wont show as install location: Hi guys i currently am having an issue when trying to install games via games pass i am unable to see my HDD via the install page i have tried formatting the drive again change default install...
  4. Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help: So i bought the full 100$ version of modern warfare 2 and was wondering why it wont let me reinstall it 9d4e46c7-dc80-488f-9473-f3eeb8c86747
  5. rainbow six siege wont work, i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rainbow six siege wont work, i need help: every time i load up rainbow six siege its trys to make me buy gamepass ultimate or xbox live gold (i alredy own gold) can someone tell me the probleem? d2a5f4a2-4b2e-4e6a-80cc-2a7758342c3a
  6. i need help with old xbox one that wont connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with old xbox one that wont connect to wifi: i need help i’m jus turning on a old xbox one i haven’t used in a couple years i reset it and now it will not connect to wifi it’s saying i’m putting in the wrong password but i’m sure im not i...
  7. Far cry primal, wont load after pressing a to start xbox1s. Need help, thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry primal, wont load after pressing a to start xbox1s. Need help, thanks: tried troubleshoot nothing worked. Only played it 1 time... 2364f8c4-b092-4ffe-9d09-b0ab7418b90c
  8. I need help figuring out why my xbox wont queue the game I just bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help figuring out why my xbox wont queue the game I just bought: I recently had a problem with my gta v disk not working so i uninstalled the whole game and bought it in the microsoft store but the game will not show up in queue or download but it says i own it...
  9. NEED HELP!! My xbox wont turn on!

in XboX Insiders
    NEED HELP!! My xbox wont turn on!: I took my xbox apart a couple months back to clear out some dust. Since then my power button no longer works but my controller would still turn it on. My buddy used my controller with his xbox and...
  10. My external hard drive wont load into my console NEED HELP

in XboX Insiders
    My external hard drive wont load into my console NEED HELP: My external hard drive wont load into my console need help I need help with my external hard drive. I have had this xbox and drive for about 2 years now give or take and out of no where it...