I need help it says i can create a group but when i try it says name in use and i even spam...

Discus and support I need help it says i can create a group but when i try it says name in use and i even spam... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Yeah so this thing has been happening since 2018 where I can't create clubs bb363e78-1936-444d-90ef-7e59015d5d20 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Insert intel, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Insert intel
    Insert intel Guest

I need help it says i can create a group but when i try it says name in use and i even spam...

Yeah so this thing has been happening since 2018 where I can't create clubs

:)

Insert intel, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Fatima_J Win User

I need help it says i can create a group but when i try it says name in use and i even spam letters and doesn't work

Hi Insert intel ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, you are having an issue on creating clubs.

I'm glad you took the time to consider this for us so we can help you figure it out for you.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1. May I know what device? Is it PC or Xbox console?

2. Can you send us a screenshot showing the error?

You may follow the steps from the link below.

How to use Looking for Group | Xbox Support

Did you allow a multiplayer, join club and group and add friends on your Account privacy? You may check and follow the given steps form the link.

Manage a member’s content in the Xbox Family Settings app | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The Name I want says it's not there, but when I try to change mine to that, it's not available.

You can't claim a gtag that is already claimed. Even if they don't seem in use when a gtag is claimed you can't have it

use your imagination to make a new one
  4. ngocphi Win User

The Name I want says it's not there, but when I try to change mine to that, it's not available.

searching for it and not finding it only means you didnt use the right combination

Remember when searching you must be exact

Spaces and caps

Since its isn't possible to find the millions of combinations and the system says it's take yiou are just going to have to be more creative like metal dias says
  5. emilygsully Win User

How do I remove the content filter on my son's XBox now that he's older?

When I try doing that, it says I need to create a family so I go to add myself and it says "this account is already in use on device". Help?
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

Help! When I try to connect to Xbox live it says I need an update

Hey there Knight!

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues getting the update for your console. Let's see what we can do to get things updated properly for you.

The first thing we'll need to know is your setup so we can get a better idea of what you're working with. I'd take a look at this thread
    HERE and post back with the information in bold at the bottom. Then we can work from there! ^_^
Thema:

1. I need help it says i can create a group but when i try it says name in use and i even spam... - Similar Threads - need help says

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  8. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  9. I need help my Fortnite keeps saying login failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help my Fortnite keeps saying login failed: Help me please I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling and removing my account and adding it back help me please 7cd7b80d-20a6-46e8-8a4e-45b1ef205773
  10. When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly: When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help bdf7860c-8e77-4787-aed6-06824999754d